- Machine operator 2nd shift Monday through Friday $15-$17/hour DOE | Manufacturing of precision gears, shafts, and related assemblies to many global OEM’s. Must have Machine operator experience and Longevity in past employment history.
- Machine Operating/production affixing labels to single serve cups, $17/hr, 2nd shift 2:45pm – 1:15am, Possibility of OT. 3:15am, Mon – Thur. Production experience a MUST, must have longevity in employment history.
- Packagers: Full time, rotating days and night shift. $12.00 /hour. OT required as schedule mandates. 1+ year experience in a production environment a plus. Responsible for correct packaging and assuring the quality of all products going into the package.
NEW RICHMOND, WI
- Production working with foam. 2nd shift- 3:30 pm-1:30am Mon-Thurs $14 hour, 3rd shift 8:30pm- 6:30am Mon-Thurs $15 hour.
RIVER FALLS, WI.
- General labor- loading and unloading powder coated parts- 1st shift 5am-3:30pm M-F, 2nd 2nd Shift 4:00pm – 2:30am, Mon – Thur, Very Physical, no experience necessary
STAR PRAIRIE, WI
- Animal Care/Janitorial: $13.00 per hour. Part time and Full time, 1st shift, every other weekend required and approximately 3-4 days during the week. Compassion for animals with physical and mental disabilities is a must! Cleaning is a large part of the position as well.
- Production operator- 3rd shift 11pm-7:30am Sun-Thurs, $16.80/ hour. Machine op Experience a MUST, most have Longevity at previous employment.
- Machine Operating & Assembly positions: $11.50-$13.50 per hour. 1st, 2nd & 3rd Full time, Machine operator & Assembly, clean rooms positions at a medical device manufacturing facility
CLEAR LAKE, WI
- Maskers – Mask and/or demask customer product being parylene coated. Multiple positions available:
- 1st Shift Temporary Masker 6:00am – 2:00pm M – F $12.00/hour
- 2nd Shift Masker 2:00pm – 10:00pm, M – F $12.60/Hour
- 3rd Shift Masker 10:00 pm – 6:00 am, M – F $13.00 / Hour
- Maintenance Technician (3rd shift): $16.00/hour
- Mechanical Assembly – 1st shift: Monday thru Thursday – 5:00am – 3:30pm
- $13.00 – $13.50/hour
- Requires the use of basic assembly skills
- Finish, check, test and inspect the assembled products with supervision by utilizing basic blue prints, work instructions
- Use a tape measure, protractor, level, square, micrometer, calipers, test light, pressure/temperature gauges, hand held tachometers, torque wrench, and go or no-go gauges
- 3rd, Shift Punch Press Operator $12.00 DOE
- 3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic 9:00pm – 7:00am Monday – Thursday
- 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Shift Tool & Die Maintenance
- Required Education: 2-year trade school program or equivalent
- Required Experience: 5+ years
- 2nd shift Quality Inspector M – F $ DOE
- Up to 1 year of experience in manufacturing desired
- 1st Shift Material Handler M – F $ DOE
- Forklift experience + 3-6 months of experience needed
- Lift 40# regularly
- 1st Shift Wood Working 7:00am – 3:30pm M-F $14.00
- Good attendance a must
- Previous experience a must
- 1st Shift Wire Harnessing/Cutting $10.00 – $12.00
- PT/FT Hours M-F
- Lifting, wrapping, cutting, harnessing wires
- Electronic Technician $16.00
- 1st Shift M-F
- Previous Experience needed
ST CROIX FALLS, WI
- 1st & 3rd Shift Material Trainee 7:00am – 3:00pm M – F $12.00 – $12.50
- Lifting 55# regularly, moving up 250# barrels with the assistance of a hand cart.
- OT Required, not always guaranteed
- Laser Operator $14.00/hour + (DOE) 1st and 2nd Shift
- Must have 1+ year experience w/laser cutting equipment operation.
- Conduct routine preventative maintenance
- Preform first article checks
- Implement proper set-ups for cutting operations