- Machine operator 2nd shift Monday through Friday $15-$17/hour DOE | Manufacturing of precision gears, shafts, and related assemblies to many global OEM’s. Must have Machine operator experience and Longevity in past employment history.
- Shipping & receiving 1st shift $13.00 7am – 3:30pm. *** This company is moving to St Paul at the end of February
- Assembly 1st 7-3:30pm M-F $13/hr & 2nd shifts 2:00-12:30 am M-Thurs $14, assembly – small parts, attention to detail a must.**This company is moving to St Paul at the end of February
- Machine Op/production affixing labels to single serve cups, $17/hr, 2nd shift 2:45pm – 1:15am, Possibility of OT. 3:15am, Mon – Thur. Production experience a MUST, must have longevity in employment history.
- Carpentry/General Labor: entry level, 1st shift & 2nd shift, $15.00/hour. Building prefabricated wood wall panels INDOORS. Construction experience a must. Attendance bonus!
- Packagers: Full time, rotating days and night shift. $12.00 /hour. OT required as schedule mandates. 1+ year experience in a production environment a plus. Responsible for correct packaging and assuring the quality of all products going into the package.
NEW RICHMOND, WI
- General Labor 6:00am – 4:00 or 5:00pm, depending on when the job is done. Load and unload sheet rock, must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, lots of team lifting. Must have steel toed boots.
RIVER FALLS, WI.
- General labor- loading and unloading powder coated parts- 1st shift 5am-3:30pm M-F, 2nd 2nd Shift 4:00pm – 2:30am, Mon – Thur, Very Physical, no experience necessary
STAR PRAIRIE, WI
- Animal Care/Janitorial: $13.00 per hour. Part time and Full time, 1st shift, every other weekend required and approximately 3-4 days during the week. Compassion for animals with physical and mental disabilities is a must! Cleaning is a large part of the position as well.
- Production operator- 2nd shift 3pm-11:30pm Mon-Fri $15.90/hour, 3rd shift 11pm-7:30am Sun-Thurs, $16.80/ hour. Machine op Experience a MUST, most have Longevity at previous employment.
- Machine Operating & Assembly positions: $11.50-$13.50 per hour. 1st, 2nd & 3rd Full time, Machine operator & Assembly, clean rooms positions at a medical device manufacturing facility.
CLEAR LAKE, WI
- Maskers – Mask and/or demask customer product being parylene coated. Multiple positions available:
- 1st Shift Temporary Masker 6:00am – 2:00pm M – F $12.00/hour
- 2nd Shift Masker 2:00pm – 10:00pm, M – F $12.60/Hour
- 3rd Shift Masker 10:00 pm – 6:00 am, M – F $13.00 / Hour
- Maintenance Technician (3rd shift): $16.00/hour
- Mechanical Assembly – 1st shift: Monday thru Thursday – 5:00am – 3:30pm
- $13.00 – $13.50/hour
- Requires the use of basic assembly skills
- Finish, check, test and inspect the assembled products with supervision by utilizing basic blue prints, work instructions
- Use a tape measure, protractor, level, square, micrometer, calipers, test light, pressure/temperature gauges, hand held tachometers, torque wrench, and go or no-go gauges
- 3rd, Shift Punch Press Operator $12.00 DOE
- 3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic 9:00pm – 7:00am Monday – Thursday
- 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Shift Tool & Die Maintenance
– Required Education: 2-year trade school program or equivalent
-Required Experience: 5+ years
- 2nd shift Quality Inspector M – F $ DOE
-Up to 1 year of experience in manufacturing desired
- 1st Shift Material Handler M – F $ DOE
-Forklift experience + 3-6 months of experience needed
-Lift 40# regularly
- 1st Shift Wood Working 7:00am – 3:30pm M-F $14.00
-Good attendance a must
-Previous experience a must
- 1st Shift Wire Harnessing/Cutting $10.00 – $12.00
-PT/FT Hours M-F
-Lifting, wrapping, cutting, harnessing wires
- Electronic Technician $16.00
-1st Shift M-F
-Previous Experience needed
ST CROIX FALLS, WI
- 1st & 3rd Shift Material Trainee 7:00am – 3:00pm M – F $12.00 – $12.50
-Lifting 55# regularly, moving up 250# barrels with the assistance of a hand cart.
-OT Required, not always guaranteed
TURTLE LAKE, WI
- Day (6:00am – 6:00pm) and Night (6:00pm – 6:00am) shifts available $14.00 – $17.50
-12-hour days, rotating weekends
-Lifting up to 35#’s continuously
-Jobs are very physical, fast paced and in a hot & humid environment
– Must have great Work History
– Must be able to do simple math, write legibly, and complete daily paperwork.
-Good attendance a must and job longevity a must
- Laser Operator $14.00/hour + (DOE) 1st and 2nd Shift
-Must have 1+ year experience w/laser cutting equipment operation.
-Conduct routine preventative maintenance
-Preform first article checks
– Implement proper set-ups for cutting operations
- 2nd Shift 12:00pm – Until the job is done. (10 – 14 hour shifts) $15.00
-Usually 4 days a week, with weekends off.
– Cutting, lapping, packaging cheese, Labeling & boxing cheese