- HUDSON, WI
• Machine operator 2nd shift Monday through Friday $15-$17/hour DOE/ Manufacturing of precision gears, shafts, and related assemblies to many global OEM’s
- • Assembly: 1st shift 8am to 4:30pm M-F $11 & 2nd shifts 2:30-12:30 am M-Thurs $12, assembly – small parts, attention to detail a must.
- • Machine op/ production at a printing company 1st shift 7am 5pm $12 & Mid Shift 11am to 8pm $12/hr
- • Machine Op/production affixing labels to single serve cups, $17/hr, 2nd shift 2:45pm – 1:15am, with OT probably 3:15am, Mon – Thur
- PRESCOTT, WI
• Carpentry/General Labor: entry level, 1st shift & 2nd shift, $15.00/hour. Building pre-fabricated wood wall panels INDOORS. Attendance bonus!
- • Packagers: Full time, rotating days and night shift. $12.00 /hour. OT required as schedule mandates. 1+ year experience in a production
environment a plus. Responsible for correct packaging and assuring the quality of all products going into the package.
- Warehouse 1st shift Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm. Starting wage is: $14.00/hr
- NEW RICHMOND, WI
• Foam Production, 1st & 2nd shifts, Mandatory OT, $12.50-$13.50/hour DOE• Machine Operator: 1st and 2nd shift, $14/hour Assembling wire cloth or racks for rocks and gravel used in the mining industry.
- Brake & shear operator 1st shift
- RIVER FALLS, WI.
• General labor production – loading and unloading parts from an assembly line. Mon – Thur. $12.00/hour 1st shift 5:00am – 3:30pm, Mon – Thur ,12.50/hr 2nd Shift 4:00pm – 2:30am, Mon – Thur.
- STAR PRAIRIE, WI
• Animal Care/Janitorial: $12.00 per hour. Part time and Full time, 1st shift, every other weekend required and approximately 3-4 days during the week. Compassion for animals with physical and mental disabilities is a must! Cleaning is a large part of the position as well.
- Woodville, WI
• Production operator- 2nd shift 3pm-11:30pm Mon-Fri $15.90/hour, 3rd shift 11pm-7:30am Sun-Thurs, $16.80/ hour
- • Material Handler 1st shift 7:00 am – 3:30 pm $15.90/hr Must have experience with the IQMS ERP/MES computer system.
- SOMERSET, WI
• Machine Operating & Assembly positions: $11.50-$13.50 per hour. 2nd & 3rd Full time, Machine operator & Assembly positions at a medical device manufacturing facility.
South St Paul, MN
• Metal Fabrication and Assembly of floats for airplanes,1st Shift 6:30 am -5pm M-Thurs. $14.50-$15.50 DOE
*CLEAR LAKE, WI
• 2nd Shift Masker 2:00pm – 10:00pm, M – F $11.10/Hour
• 3rd Shift Masker 10:00 pm – 6:00 am, M – F $11.50 / Hour
-Must have a High School Diploma/ GED
-Lifting to 30# – Must be mechanically inclined
-Perform routine maintenance, such as changing pump oil, cleaning valves and cold traps
– May perform shipping, receiving and other duties as requested
• 1st shift: Mechanical Assembly Monday thru Thursday – 5:00am – 3:30pm –
-$13.00 – $13.50/hour
-Requires the use of basic assembly skills
-Finish, check, test and inspect the assembled products with supervision by utilizing basic blue prints, work instructions
-Use a tape measure, protractor, level, square, micrometer, calipers, test light, pressure/temperature gauges, hand held tachometers, torque wrench, and go or no-go gauges
• Pick and Pack 1st Shift: M-F, Between the hours of 7:00am – 6:00pm –
-Forklift Experience/Inventory Control Experience Needed
– Excellent attendance a must.
• Punch Press Operator 3rd, Shift $12.00 DOE
• 3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic 9:00pm – 7:00am Monday – Thursday
• Shift Tool & Die Maintenance 1st, 2nd, & 3rd
– Required Education: 2-year trade school program or equivalent
-Required Experience: 5+ years
• 2nd shift Quality Inspector M – F $ DOE
-Up to 1 year of experience in manufacturing desired
• 1st Shift Quality Supervisor 8:00am – 5:00pm M – F
-Previous experience needed
• 1st Shift Manufacturing & Office Cleaner M – F
• 1st Shift Application Engineer $ DOE M – F
• 1st Shift Shipping Coordinator $ DOE M – F
• 1st Shift Wood Working 7:00am – 3:30pm M-F $14.00
-Good attendance a must
-Previous experience a must
• Shipping & Receiving/Material Handler 7:30am – 4:00pm M – F $14.00
-Ability to lift 50#’s
• 1st Shift Electrical Mechanical Assembly $10.00 – $10.50
• 1st Shift Wire Harnessing $10.00 – $10.50
–10-hour days M – TH
-Lifting up to 30#’s
*ST CROIX FALLS, WI
• 2nd Shift Operator 3:00pm – 11:00pm M – F $11.25
• 3rd Shift Operator 11:00pm – 7:00am M – F $11.50
-Good mixture of sitting, walking, standing, ect.
• 1st Shift Materials Trainee 7:00am – 3:00pm M – F $12.00
-Lifting 55# regularly, moving up 250# barrels with the assistance of a hand cart.
-OT Required, not always guaranteed
*TURTLE LAKE, WI
• Day (6:00am – 6:00pm) and Night (6:00pm – 6:00am) shifts available $14.00 – $17.50
-12-hour days, rotating weekends
-Lifting up to 35#’s continuously
-Jobs are very physical, fast paced and in a hot & humid environment
– Must have great Work History
– Must be able to do simple math, write legibly, and complete daily paperwork.
-Good attendance a must and job longevity a must
• 2nd Shift Press Brake M-F $12.00
• 2nd Shift Machinist M-F $12.00
-Continuous lifting of 25#’s, Occasional lifting of 50#
-Standing for the entire shift
• Weekend shift for the Press Brake, Laser, and Machinist
*Friday, Saturday and Sunday-12-hour shifts 4am – 4pm or 6am – 6pm
• 2nd Shift 12:00pm – Until the job is done. (10 – 14 hour shifts) $15.00
-Usually 4 days a week, with weekends off.
– Cutting, lapping, packaging cheese, Labeling & boxing cheese