• Machine operator 2nd shift Monday through Friday $15-$17/hour DOE/ Manufacturing of precision gears, shafts, and related assemblies to many global OEM’s
• Fork Lift driver- $13.50/hr 1st shift Mon-Fri
• Assembly 1st 8-4:30pm M-F $11/hr & 2nd shifts 2:30-12:30 am M-Thurs $12, assembly – small parts, attention to detail a must.
• Machine Op/production affixing labels to single serve cups, $17/hr, 2nd shift 2:45pm – 1:15am, with OT probably 3:15am, Mon – Thur
• Paper Specialist 3rd shift – Must have warehouse experience, comfortable on computers and forklift. $14-$15 DOE
• Carpentry/General Labor: entry level, 1st shift & 2nd shift, $15.00/hour. Building prefabricated wood wall panels INDOORS. Attendance bonus!
• Packagers: Full time, rotating days and night shift. $12.00 /hour. OT required as schedule mandates. 1+ year experience in a production environment a plus. Responsible for correct packaging and assuring the quality of all products going into the package.
• Warehouse associate: Must have Forklift and fork truck experience, 1st shift $14 hour M-F
NEW RICHMOND, WI
• Foam Production, 2nd shift, Mandatory OT, $13.50/hour DOE
• Machine Operator: 1st and 2nd shift, $14/hour Assembling wire cloth or racks for rocks and gravel used in the mining industry.
• Machine op plastic injection 1st shift & 2nd shifts $12 hour Mon-Fri
• Drywall delivery, 1st shift 6am -5pm Mon-Fri $13.50
• Brake/shear operator- 1st shift Mon-Fri, $13+ DOE
RIVER FALLS, WI.
• Woodworking Staining area: Experience required. Heavy lifting, use of various woodworking and hand tools. 1st shift, M-F, $12
• Shipping & receiving 1st shift $12/hr
• General labor production – loading and unloading parts from an assembly line 1st shift 5:00am – 3:30pm $12/hr, Mon – Thur & 2nd Shift 4:00pm – 2:30am, $12.50 Mon – Thur.
STAR PRAIRIE, WI
• Animal Care/Janitorial: $12.00 per hour. Part time and Full time, 1st shift, every other weekend required and approximately 3-4 days during the week. Compassion for animals with physical and mental disabilities is a must! Cleaning is a large part of the position as well.
• Production operator- 2nd shift 3pm-11:30pm Mon-Fri $15.90/hour, 3rd shift 11pm-7:30am Sun-Thurs, $16.80/ hour
• Material Handler 1st shift 7:00 am – 3:30 pm $15.90/hr Must have experience with the IQMS ERP/MES computer system.
• Machine Operating & Assembly positions: $11.50-$13.50 per hour. 2nd & 3rd Full time, Machine operator & Assembly positions at a medical device manufacturing facility.
South St Paul, MN
• Metal Fabrication and Assembly of floats for airplanes,1st Shift 6:30 am -5pm M-Thurs. $14.50-$15.50 DOE
*CLEAR LAKE, WI
• 1st Shift Magnets Specialist 6:00am – 2:00pm, M – F $10.50/Hour
• 2nd Shift Masker 2:00pm – 10:00pm, M – F $11.10/Hour
• 3rd Shift Masker 10:00 pm – 6:00 am, M – F $11.50 / Hour
-Must have a High School Diploma/ GED
-Lifting to 30# – Must be mechanically inclined
• 1st shift: Monday thru Thursday – 5:00am – 3:30pm – Mechanical Assembly
-$13.00 – $13.50/hour
-Requires the use of basic assembly skills
-Finish, check, test and inspect the assembled products with supervision by utilizing basic blue prints, work instructions
-Use a tape measure, protractor, level, square, micrometer, calipers, test light, pressure/temperature gauges, hand held tachometers, torque wrench, and go or no-go gauges
• 3rd, Shift Punch Press Operator $12.00 DOE
• 3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic 9:00pm – 7:00am Monday – Thursday
• 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Shift Tool & Die Maintenance
– Required Education: 2-year trade school program or equivalent
-Required Experience: 5+ years
• 2nd shift Quality Inspector M – F $ DOE
-Up to 1 year of experience in manufacturing desired
• 1st Shift Material Handler M – F $ DOE
-Forklift experience + 3-6 months of experience needed
-Lift 40# regularly
• 1st Shift Wood Working 7:00am – 3:30pm M-F $14.00
-Good attendance a must
-Previous experience a must
• 1st Shift Wire Harnessing/Cutting $10.00 – $12.00
–PT/FT Hours M-F
-Lifting, wrapping, cutting, harnessing wires
• Electronic Technician $16.00
-1st Shift M-F
-Previous Experience needed
*ST CROIX FALLS, WI
• 1st & 3rd Shift Material Trainee 7:00am – 3:00pm M – F $12.00 – $12.50
-Lifting 55# regularly, moving up 250# barrels with the assistance of a hand cart.
-OT Required, not always guaranteed
*TURTLE LAKE, WI
• Day (6:00am – 6:00pm) and Night (6:00pm – 6:00am) shifts available $14.00 – $17.50
-12-hour days, rotating weekends
-Lifting up to 35#’s continuously
-Jobs are very physical, fast paced and in a hot & humid environment
– Must have great Work History
– Must be able to do simple math, write legibly, and complete daily paperwork.
-Good attendance a must and job longevity a must
• Laser Operator $14.00/hour + (DOE) 1st and 2nd Shift
-Must have 1+ year experience w/laser cutting equipment operation.
-Conduct routine preventative maintenance
-Preform first article checks
– Implement proper set-ups for cutting operations
• 2nd Shift 12:00pm – Until the job is done. (10 – 14 hour shifts) $15.00
-Usually 4 days a week, with weekends off.
– Cutting, lapping, packaging cheese, Labeling & boxing cheese