Looking for a change? Need a job? Please contact our Hudson 715-808-0757 or New Richmond 715-246-3286 offices if you would like to make an appointment. We are limiting the amount of applicants in each office. A mask is required in all of our offices.
Make some easy money on us!! Refer someone to us- if they work a full 40 hours you get $20 cash. Ask about our Referral bonus program today!
** Our Roseville MN location is temporarily closed.**
- Production Operator: Run machines that produce stretch films, sheeting, tapes, and other packaging supplies. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, and stand on your feet for 12 hour shift. Rotating 12’s 1st shift 7am to 7pm , 2nd shift 7pm-7am. $13-14/hour.
- Extrusion operator- 1st shift Mon 8am to 6pm, Tue-Thurs 8am-8pm $14-$16 Doe, 2nd shift 6pm-6am $14-$16 Doe
- Indoor carpentry- 1st shift– 6am-4pm $16 hr
- Machine operator -Affixing labels to single serve cups- 1st shift Mon-Thurs 4:45am to 3:15pm w/ OT on Fri & weekends-$16
- General Labor– working outside winterizing boats short term assignment for a few months over the fall. 1st shift 8am to 4:30pm Mon-Fri $12 hr
- Press operator 1st shift 6am to 2:30 pm Pay Depends on experience
- CNC machining 1st shift 6am to 2:30 pm $16-$18 Pay DOE
- Paint Prep 1st shift Mon-Thur 6am to 2:30pm $16-$18 hour DOE
- Maintenance mechanic at a printing company. Mechanical minded- be able to run and maintain printing machines, fast paced- 1st shift 7am to 4pm $12.50-$13.50 hour
- Packagers: Full time, rotating days and night shift. $13.50-14.50 /hour depending on shift & experience. OT required as schedule mandates. 1+ year experience in a production environment a plus. Responsible for correct packaging and assuring the quality of all products going into the packages
NEW RICHMOND, WI
- Part time office assistant– Computer & Excel skills required Must have Min 1 year Office assistant experience. Duties- answering phones, printing labels, filing and working with a number of different departments and tasks. Will start part time and work into full time- 7-3:30am $14 hour
- Part time cleaning– 1st shift 6am to 4-5pm 2 days per week. $14 hour.
- Production position working with foam- 1st shift 6:30 to 3:30 M-TH, 6:30 to 10:30 Fri $13.00 hr, 2nd shift 3:30pm to 1:30am Mon-Thurs $14.50 hr, Weekend shift Fri, Sat, Sun
Production position– 1st shift 6:30am-3:30p, M-Th, 6:30-10:30am Fri $13.hr, 2nd shift 3:30pm-1:30am Mon-Th $14.50 hr. Will train on 1st shift if possible.
Skilled Auto Mechanics- 1st shift $16 + DOE
Disassembling engines– 1st shift 7:30am to 4:30pm Mon-Fri $16.00- $17.00 hour DOE
Warehouse Associate- 1st shift 9am-5pm Mon- Fri $14. Must have forklift & warehouse experience.
RIVER FALLS, WI.
Machine operator- Paper Converting- operate sheeters, Guillotine and slitter at a paper company. ,track inventory, load & unload product 2nd shift 2:30pm to 10:30 pm M-F, $18.00-$20.00 hr DOE
Machine operator- Pouch machine– operate Pouch machine, record material tracking and inventory, load & unload finished product. 1st shift 6am to 2pm M-F. $17.00- $18.00 hr DOE
Packaging Specialist– wrap and Package finished product, sheets and rolls. Shipping, load & unload product 2nd shift 2:30pm- 10:30pm M-F $17.00- $18.00 hour
General Labor production-loading and unloading parts from assembly line. Power washing & Drying- 1st shift 5am-3:30 Mon-Thurs $13- hr. , 2nd shift 4pm-2:30pm Mon- Thurs- $14.50, overtime is required on both shifts.
Custodian- 2nd shift 3pm-11:30pm Mon-Fri $15.90 hour
Medical Plastic injection and assembly $12-$13.50 1st, 2nd, 3rd shifts.
Wire Cutting- 1st Shift 6am-2:30pm $15 hr
Machine Operator/Crimping- 1st shift 6am- 2:30pm $15hr
CLEAR LAKE, WI
- Welder- 2nd shift 3:45 pm – 2:15 am Mon-Thur $15-$30 DOE Resume Required
- Press Brake operator-2nd shift 3:45pm-2:15am 12-$25 DOE Resume Required
- Coating Operator Weekend shift Fri-Sun 6am to 6pm $15.75 1st or 2nd shift
- Maintenance Technician, Flexible shift 1st or 2nd Pay DOE
Tool & Die Maintenance 1st shift, 5:00am-3:00pm, Monday – Thursday, $15.00 hour, 2nd shift, 4:00pm-2:00am, Monday – Thursday, $15.00 hour
Material Handlers- 2nd shift 4pm to 2am Mon-Thurs $15 hr.
Extrusion operator– 3rd shift 11:30- 7:30 M-Fri $18.00 hr
Material Handler 2nd shift 3:30 pm- 11:30 pm $13.00 hr
MIG WELDER 1st shift 7am- 3pm M-TH $15 hr
Assembly working with wires adding jackets, connectors 1st Shift, 7:30am-3:30pm, Mon-Fri, $13.00 hour 2nd Shift, 3:30pm-11:30pm, Mon-Fri, $14.00 Hour 3rd Shift, 11:30pm-7:30pm, Mon-Fri, $15.00 hour
Braider 2nd shift 4pm to 12am M-F $13.50 hr, Training period is possibly on 1st shift
Punch Press Operator 2nd shift 4pm to 2am M-Th $15hr
Plastic injection & Extrusion medial parts– all shifts $11-$13.50
Inventory control specialist 1st shift Monday thru Thursday 6pm to 4pm. $14- $17 DOE
Quality Control specialist 1st shift M-TH 6am – 4pm $14-$17 hr
Wire harnessing dept 1st shift M-Th $11-$13 DOE
Machine operator 2nd shift 2:30pm to 10:30 pm Mon-Fr $12.50
Yard laborer– Loading & Unloading trucks, checking in merchandising, matching purchase orders to sales orders, marking POs on merchandise, accounting for pick tickets, moving materials, assisting in physical inventory. Valid drivers license required, will be working outdoors, warehouse/ yard experience. Knowledge of building materials and commercial drivers license. Resume required 7am to 4pm $17.00
Tool & Die Maker- 1st shift 6:30am-3pm Mon-Fri $13.50 an hour, 2nd shift 3:15- 11:45pm Mon-Fri or 3:15- 1:45am Mon-Thur $13.50 DOE
Spot Weld Operator/Set up- 2nd shift 3:15pm to 11:45pm Mon-Fri or 3:15pm to 1:45pm Mon-Thur $13.50 hr
Prog & Large Press- 2nd shift 3pm- 3:30am Fri, Sat, Sun $13.50 hour DOE
Custodian -1st shift 6:30pm-3:30pm Mon-Fri $13 hour
Production worker General assembly & metal stamping 1st shift 6:30-3:00pm $13.50 hr
Metal finisher/Grinder 2nd shift 3:15-11:45pm M-F, or 3:15pm- 1:45am M-Th $13.50
HV West Masker/Loader/setup 2nd shift, 3:15-11:45pm M-F, or 3:15pm- 1:45am M-Th $13.50
Die setter- weekend shift 2nd shift– 3pm -3:30am Fri Sat Sun $13.50
Blanking weekend shift 2nd shift 3pm -3:30am Fri Sat Sun $13.50
Prog & Large Press weekend shift 2nd shift 3pm -3:30am Fri Sat Sun $13.50
Turtle Lake, WI
- Cheese factory-cleaning- 1st shift: 6:00am-6:00pm, $16.00 hour, 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, 2 days off. $1.50 shift differential for hours worked between 6:00pm-6:00am
- Cheese Factory Cleaning-2nd shift: 6:00pm-6:00am, $16.00 hour, 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, 2 days off. $1.50 shift differential for hours worked between 6:00pm-6:00am
- Cheese Factory Night Shift Cleaning, 2nd shift: 6:30pm-2:30am, $16.00, Mon-Fri, working mandatory OT currently
- Cheese Factory Packaging- 2nd shift: 6:30pm-2:30am, $16.00 hour, Mon-Fri, working mandatory OT currently.
- Cheese Factory Makeroom-Night Shift : 6:00pm-6:00am, $16.00 hour, 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, 2 days off. $1.50 shift differential for hours worked between 6:00pm-6:00am
- 2nd B Shift: 6:00pm-6:00am, $16.00 hour, Mon-Thur
2nd A Shift: 6:00pm-6:00am, $16.00 hour, Mon-Thur
No current openings