Looking for a change? Need a job? Please contact our Hudson 715-808-0757 or New Richmond 715-246-3286 offices if you would like to make an appointment. We can also be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are limiting the amount of applicants in each office. A mask is required in all of our offices.
Make some easy money on us!! Refer someone to us- if they work a full 40 hours you get $20 cash. Ask about our Referral bonus program today!
** Our Roseville MN location is temporarily closed.**
- Production Operator: Run machines that produce stretch films, sheeting, tapes, and other packaging supplies. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, and stand on your feet for 12 hour shift. Rotating 12’s 1st shift 7am to 7pm , 2nd shift 7pm-7am. $13-14/hour.
- Shipping Receiving Coordinator- 1st Shift 7am to 3:30pm Mon-Fri $18-$20
- CNC machining with Lathe experience 1st shift 5:30am to 3:30 pm Mon-Fri, $16-$22 Pay DOE
- Maintenance Oiler 1st shift Mon-Fri 6am to 2pm $15 hr
- Maintenance mechanic at a printing company. Mechanical minded- be able to run and maintain printing machines, fast paced- 1st shift 7am to 4pm $12.50-$13.50 hour
- Welder- 1st shift 6am to 2:30pm Mon-Fri $16-$18 hour doe
- Production/Machine operator 1st shift 7am to 4pm Mon-Fri $12 hour
- CNC Machinist 1st shift 6am to 2:30pm Mon-Fri $16-$18 DOE
- Paint Prep 1st shift 6am- 2:30pm Mon-Fri $16-$18 DOE
- Warehouse Associate 3rd shift 9pm to 5:30am Sun-Thurs $16.00 Short term
- Machine operation-2nd shift 2:45pm to 3:15am $17 hr. Affixing labels to single serving cups Mandatory OT
- Extrusion set up and operation 1st shift Mon 8am to 6pm Tue-Thurs 8am to 8pm $14-$16hr, 2nd shift 6pm to 6am Mon-Thur $14-$16 Doe
- Washline/Packaging, forklift driver 1st shift 8a-4pm $17-$18.50 hr DOE
- Indoor construction 1st shift Carpentry/General Labor 6am-4pm M-Th $16hr
- Packagers: Full time, rotating days and night shift. $13.50-14.50 /hour depending on shift & experience. OT required as schedule mandates. 1+ year experience in a production environment a plus. Responsible for correct packaging and assuring the quality of all products going into the packages
- Repair tech-1st shift 8am -4:30 Mon-Fri $14.50 hr
NEW RICHMOND, WI
- Production position working with foam- 1st shift 5:30am 3:30pm Mon-Thurs 6:30-!0:30am $13 hr 2nd shift 3:30pm to 1:30am Mon-Thurs $14.00 hr, Weekend Shifts also available
- Drywall delivery- 1st shift 6am to 4-5pm M-F $14.00 overtime mandatory
Production position– 2nd shift 3:30pm-1:30am Mon-Th $14.50 hr. Will train on 1st shift if possible. temp to hire
RIVER FALLS, WI.
- General Labor production-loading and unloading parts from assembly line. Power washing & Drying- 1st shift 5am-3:30 Mon-Thurs $13- hr. , 2nd shift 4pm-2:30pm Mon- Thurs- $14.50, overtime is required on both shifts.
- Machine Op Foam/Bubble production area 1st shift 6am to 2pm M-F $17-$18 hr doe
Plastic extrusion and injection molding Machine operation ,2nd shift 3pm to11:30pm M-F $16.80hr 3rd shift 11pm to 7:30 am Sunday thru Thurs $16.80 per hour , 4th shift 7am -7pm Fri Sat Sun $16.80 hr 5th shift weekend night shift 7pm to 7:15 am Friday, Sat, Sun. $16.80 hr
- Medical Plastic injection and assembly $12-$13.50 1st, 2nd, 3rd shifts.
- Wire Cutting- 1st Shift 6am-2:30pm $15 hr
- Machine Operator/Crimping- 1st shift 6am- 2:30pm $15hr
CLEAR LAKE, WI
- Press Brake operator-2nd shift 3:45pm-2:15am 12-$25 DOE Resume Required
- Coating Operator Weekend shift Fri-Sun 6am to 6pm $15.75 1st or 2nd shift
- Assembly large farm equipment 1st shift Mon-Thurs 5am tp 3:30pm , 2nd shift Mon-Thurs 3:30pm to 1:30am $14-$18 doe
- Material Handler 2nd shift 3:30 pm- 11:30 pm $13.00 hr
- Braider 2nd shift 4pm to 12am M-F $13.50 hr, Training period is possibly on 1st shift
- Punch Press Operator 1st shift, 5:00am – 3:00pm, Monday – Thursday $15 2nd shift 4pm to 2am M-Th $15hr 5am to 3pm M-Th $15 hr
- Quality inspector 1st shift 5am to 3pm M-Th $15 hr, 2nd shift 4pm to 12am Mon-Thurs $15 hr.
- Tool & Die Maintenance 1st shift 7am to 3pm Mon-Fri 2nd shift 3pm to 11pm Mon-Fri
- Shift Hall respooling 1st shift 7:30-3:30pm Mon-Fri, $13.50, 2nd shift 3:30pm to 11:30pm Mon-Fri $15, 3rd shift 11:30pm to 7:30am Mon-Fri $15.50
- Assembly working with wire 1st shift 7:30am-3:30pm Mon-Fri $13 hr, 2nd shift 3:30pm-11:30pm Mon-Fri $14 hr, 3rd shift 11:30pm-7:30pm Mon-Fri $15 hr
- Inventory control /shipping 1st shift Monday thru Thursday 6pm to 4pm. Overtime on Friday’s $14- $17 DOE
- Quality Control specialist 1st shift M-TH 6am – 4pm $14-$17 hr
- Machine operator 2nd shift 2:30pm to 10:30 pm Mon-Fr $14.50
- Assembly 1st 7:30am to 3:30pm M-F $13 hr, 2nd 3:30pm to 11:30pm M-F $14 hr ,3rd 11:30pm-7:30 am $15hr
- Braider 2nd shift 4pm to 12:00am M-F $13.50
- Respooling machine 1st shift 7:30am to 3:30pm M-F $13.50 hr, 2nd shift 3:30pm to 11:30pm M-F $15 hr, 3rd 11:30pm-7:30 am $15.50hr
- Wiring Harness 1st shift Mon-Thurs 6am to 4pm $11-$13 DOE
- Machine operation medical plastics $14 hour
ST CROIX FALLS, WI
- Machine operation extrusion- 1st shift 7am-3pm Mon-Fri $11.50, 2nd shift 3pm-11pm Mon-Fri $11.75
- Material Handler- 2nd shift 3pm to 11pm $12.25