- Carpentry/General Production: Building prefabricated wall panels, indoor work. Must have previous experience using hand tools. Physical work, must be able to stand through entire shift. 1st shift, 6:00a-4:00p Monday – Thursday, $16.00/hour.
- Production Operator: Run machines that produce stretch films, sheeting, tapes, and other packaging supplies. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, and stand on your feet for 12 hour shift. Rotating 12’s,/7pm-7am. $13-14/hour.
- Marine Technician:Candidate must work outside, be dependable, knowledge of gas and diesel engines. Perform mechanical and electrical repairs on boats. Maintain parts inventory, transport boats around Marina 1st shift, 8:00am-4:30pm, Mon-Fri, Pay DOE
- Machine operation: Qualified machine operation- must have minimum 5yr min experience CNC Lathe experience. Microsoft Office Professional, Word, Excel, statistical and manufacturer software a plus. Wage DOE 1st shift-M-Th 6-4p, 2nd shift 4p-2a, Weekend F-Sun 6a-6p
- 6-8 month temp position.Repair and overhaul aircraft components to FAA Regulation. Cleaning , repairing and fixing Galley containers. Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office suites. Must be able to lift 50lbs, bend, twist, Squat. Previous work in Mechanical, Composits or industrial painting a plus.
- Packagers: Full time, rotating days and night shift. $12.00 /hour. OT required as schedule mandates. 1+ year experience in a production environment a plus. Responsible for correct packaging and assuring the quality of all products going into the packages
NEW RICHMOND, WI
RIVER FALLS, WI.
- Production Extrusion Machine Operator-must have production experience. Standing entire shift
1st shift,6am to 2:30pm, Mon-Thurs, $16./ 2nd shift, 3:00pm to 11:30pm, Mon-Fri, $16. /3rd shift, 11:00pm to 7:30pm, Mon-Thurs, $16 hr
STAR PRAIRIE, WI
- Animal Care/Janitorial: $13.00 per hour. Part time and Full time, 1st shift, every other weekend required and approximately 3-4 days during the week. Compassion for animals with physical and mental disabilities is a must! Cleaning is a large part of the position as well.
- Weekend Shift : Weekend Plastic Injection Machine Operator MUST HAVE 6 months plastic injection machine op experience to apply, 2nd Shift, Weekend Shift, 7:00pm-7:00am, $16.80 hour
electrical assembly $13-$13.50 per hour. 1st shift 6am to 2:30pm Mon-Fri
Shipping/inventory 1st shift 8am to 4pm $13-$14.00 doe
CLEAR LAKE, WI
- Maskers – Mask and/or demask customer product being parylene coated. Multiple positions available:
- 1st Shift Masker 6:00am – 2:00pm M – F $12.00/hour
- 2nd Shift Masker 2:00pm – 10:00pm, M – F $12.60/Hour
- 3rd Shift Masker 10:00 pm – 6:00 am, M – F $13.00 / Hour
- Weekend Maskers 10pm to 6am and 6am to 6pm
- Medical assembly & machine op clean room/plastics $12-13.50 3rd shifts available
St Paul, MN
Turtle Lake, WI