- Maintenance position: candidate must have own tools, responsible for up to 200 tenants. Responds to each building to do routine inspections and repairs. General labor jobs, picking up garbage, sticks, debris, applying salt to sidewalks and snow removal in winter. 1st shift 8am to 4:30pm M-F $15 hour
- Carpentry/General Production: Building prefabricated wall panels, indoor work. Must have previous experience using hand tools. 1st shift, 6:00a-4:00p Monday – Thursday, $16.00/hour.
- Production Operator: Run machines that produce stretch films, sheeting, tapes, and other packaging supplies. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, and stand on your feet for 12 hour shift. Rotating 12’s,/7pm-7am. $13-14/hour.
- Plastic Extruder Operator : 1st shift, Monday, 8:00am-6:00pm, Tue-Thur, 8:00am-8:00pm, $14.00-$16.00 hour DOE,2nd shift, 6:00pm-6:00am, Mon-Thur, $14.00-$16.00 hour DOE
- Marine Technician:Candidate must work outside, be dependable, knowledge of gas and diesel engines. Perform mechanical and electrical repairs on boats. Maintain parts inventory, transport boats around Marina 1st shift, 8:00am-4:30pm, Mon-Fri, Pay DOE
- Machine operation: Qualified machine operation- must have 5yr min experience CNC Lathe experience a plus but not required.Microsoft Office Professional, Word, Excel, statistical and manufacturer software a plus. Wage DOE 1st shift-M-Th 6-4p, 2nd shift 4p-2a, Weekend F-Sun 6a-6p
- 6-8 month temp position.Repair and overhaul aircraft components to FAA Regulation. Cleaning , repairing and fixing Galley containers. Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office suites. Must be able to lift 50lbs. Previous work in Mechanical, Composits or industrial painting a plus.
- Packagers: Full time, rotating days and night shift. $12.00 /hour. OT required as schedule mandates. 1+ year experience in a production environment a plus. Responsible for correct packaging and assuring the quality of all products going into the package.
- Carpentry General Labor: Entry Level, building pre-fabricated wood wall panels. Indoor construction. Attendance bonus. 1st shift 6:30am to 5pm M-TH $16.50 hour
- PT data entry $17 hour M-Thurs 11am to 4:30 pm- must have data entry and excel experience, 1 year experience required.
NEW RICHMOND, WI
- Molding position-Make molds out of fiber glass, Rubber, wood for Outdoor firepits and custom sinks. Run power tools, read measuring tape, good with hands, Stands all day 1st shift- 8am to 5pm Mon-Fri $14.-$16 DOE
RIVER FALLS, WI.
- General labor- loading and unloading powder coated parts- 1st shift 5am-3:30pm M-F $13.00 , 2nd 2nd Shift 4:00pm – 2:30am, Mon – Thur $13.50, Very Physical, no experience necessary
- Production Extrusion Machine Operator-Machine experience a Plus set-up materials, equipment, and paperwork for processing
1st shift, 4:00am to 4:30pm, Mon-Thurs, $16./ 2nd shift, 3:00pm to 11:30pm, Mon-Fri, $16. /3rd shift, 11:00pm to 7:30pm, Mon-Thurs, $16 hr
STAR PRAIRIE, WI
- Animal Care/Janitorial: $13.00 per hour. Part time and Full time, 1st shift, every other weekend required and approximately 3-4 days during the week. Compassion for animals with physical and mental disabilities is a must! Cleaning is a large part of the position as well.
- Weekend Shift : Weekend Plastic Injection Machine Operator MUST HAVE 6 months plastic injection machine op experience to apply, 1st Shift, Weekend Shift, 7:00am-7:00pm, $16.80 hour / 2nd Shift, Weekend Shift, 7:00pm-7:00am, $16.80 hour
- Medical assembly- clean room. 2nd and 3rd shifts avail. $12-$13.50
CLEAR LAKE, WI
- Maskers – Mask and/or demask customer product being parylene coated. Multiple positions available:
- 1st Shift Masker 6:00am – 2:00pm M – F $12.00/hour
- 2nd Shift Masker 2:00pm – 10:00pm, M – F $12.60/Hour
- 3rd Shift Masker 10:00 pm – 6:00 am, M – F $13.00 / Hour
- Weekend Maskers 10pm to 6am and 6am to 6pm
- Mechanical Assembly – 1st shift: Monday thru Thursday – 5:00am – 3:30pm
- $13.00 – $13.50/hour
- Requires the use of basic assembly skills
- Finish, check, test and inspect the assembled products with supervision by utilizing basic blue prints, work instructions
- Use a tape measure, protractor, level, square, micrometer, calipers, test light, pressure/temperature gauges, hand held tachometers, torque wrench, and go or no-go gauges
- 3rd, Shift Punch Press Operator $12.00 DOE
- 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Shift Tool & Die Maintenance
- Required Education: 2-year trade school program or equivalent
- Required Experience: 5+ years
- 3rd Shift Material Handler M – F $ DOE
- Forklift experience + 3-6 months of experience needed
- Lift 40# regularly
- Extrusion Operators: 3rd Shift, 11:30pm-7:30am, Mon-Fri, $18.00 hour
- 1st Shift Wire Harnessing/Cutting $10.00 – $12.00 PT/FT Hours M-F
- Medical assembly & machine op clean room/plastics $12-13.50 2nd & 3rd shifts available
St Paul, MN
- Fabrication: Metal Fabrication of floats for Airplanes. Must have metal fabrication and production experience.1st shift 6:30am to 5pm M-Thurs. $16 hr.
Turtle Lake, WI