Looking for a change? Need a job? Please contact our Hudson 715-808-0757 or New Richmond 715-246-3286 offices if you would like to make an appointment. We are limiting the amount of applicants in each office. A mask is required in all of our offices.
Make some easy money on us!! Refer someone to us- if they work a full 40 hours you get $20 cash. Ask about our Referral bonus program today!
** Our Roseville MN location is temporarily closed.**
- Production Operator: Run machines that produce stretch films, sheeting, tapes, and other packaging supplies. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, and stand on your feet for 12 hour shift. Rotating 12’s 1st shift 7am to 7pm , 2nd shift 7pm-7am. $13-14/hour.
- Extrusion operator- 1st shift Mon 8am to 6pm, Tue-Thurs 8am-8pm $14-$16 Doe, 2nd shift 6pm-6am $14-$16 Doe
- Indoor carpentry- 1st shift– 6am-4pm $16 hr
- Machine operator -Affixing labels to single serve cups- 1st shift Mon-Thurs 4:45am to 3:15pm w/ OT on Fri & weekends-$16
- Press operator 1st shift 6am to 2:30 pm Pay Depends on experience
- CNC machining with Lathe experience 1st shift 5:30am to 3:30 pm Mon-Fri, $16-$22 Pay DOE
- Paint Prep 1st shift Mon-Fri 6am to 2:30pm $16-$18 hour DOE
- Maintenance mechanic at a printing company. Mechanical minded- be able to run and maintain printing machines, fast paced- 1st shift 7am to 4pm $12.50-$13.50 hour
- Welder- 1st shift 6am to 2:30pm Mon-Fri $16-$18 hour doe
- Production/Machine operator 1st shift 7am to 4pm Mon-Fri $12 hour
- Packagers: Full time, rotating days and night shift. $13.50-14.50 /hour depending on shift & experience. OT required as schedule mandates. 1+ year experience in a production environment a plus. Responsible for correct packaging and assuring the quality of all products going into the packages
- Repair tech-1st shift 8am -4:30 Mon-Fri $14.50 hr
NEW RICHMOND, WI
- Part time cleaning– 1st shift 6am to 4-5pm 2 days per week. $14 hour.
- Production position working with foam- 2nd shift 3:30pm to 1:30am Mon-Thurs $14.50 hr, Weekend shift Fri, Sat, Sun
- Plastics Machine op/assembly- 2nd shift 3pm to 11:30pm $15.50 hr
Production position– 1st shift 6:30am-3:30p, M-Th, 6:30-10:30am Fri $13.hr, 2nd shift 3:30pm-1:30am Mon-Th $14.50 hr. Will train on 1st shift if possible.
- Skilled Auto Mechanics- 1st shift $16 + DOE
- Disassembling engines– 1st shift 7:30am to 4:30pm Mon-Fri $16.00- $17.00 hour DOE
RIVER FALLS, WI.
- Machine operator- Paper Converting- operate sheeters, Guillotine and slitter at a paper company. ,track inventory, load & unload product 2nd shift 2:30pm to 10:30 pm M-F, $16.00-$20.00 hr DOE
- Machine operator- Pouch machine– operate Pouch machine, record material tracking and inventory, load & unload finished product. 1st shift 6am to 2pm M-F. $16.00- $18.00 hr DOE, 2nd shift 2:30 PM to 10:30pm Mon-Fri $17-$18 hr DOE
- Packaging Specialist– wrap and Package finished product, sheets and rolls. Shipping, load & unload product 2nd shift 2:30pm- 10:30pm M-F $16.00- $18.00 hour
- General Labor production-loading and unloading parts from assembly line. Power washing & Drying- 1st shift 5am-3:30 Mon-Thurs $13- hr. , 2nd shift 4pm-2:30pm Mon- Thurs- $14.50, overtime is required on both shifts.
- Sanding & staining cabinets, gluing & General Labor 1st shift 6am-3pm Mon- Fri $14 hour, TEMP/ Short term
Custodian 2nd shift 3pm-11:30pm M-F $15.90
- Medical Plastic injection and assembly $12-$13.50 1st, 2nd, 3rd shifts.
- Experienced Welding/ fabrication-1st Shift 7:30am – 3:30pm Mon – Fri, $20-$25 per hour Doe
- Wire Cutting- 1st Shift 6am-2:30pm $15 hr
- Machine Operator/Crimping- 1st shift 6am- 2:30pm $15hr
CLEAR LAKE, WI
- Welder- 2nd shift 3:45 pm – 2:15 am Mon-Thur $15-$30 DOE Resume Required
- Press Brake operator-2nd shift 3:45pm-2:15am 12-$25 DOE Resume Required
- Coating Operator Weekend shift Fri-Sun 6am to 6pm $15.75 1st or 2nd shift
- Maintenance Technician, Flexible shift 1st or 2nd Pay DOE
- Tool & Die Maintenance 1st shift, 5:00am-3:00pm, Monday – Thursday, $15.00 hour, 2nd shift, 4:00pm-2:00am, Monday – Thursday, $15.00 hour
- Material Handlers- 2nd shift 4pm to 2am Mon-Thurs $15 hr.
- Extrusion operator– 3rd shift 11:30- 7:30 M-Fri $18.00 hr
- Material Handler 2nd shift 3:30 pm- 11:30 pm $13.00 hr
- MIG WELDER 1st shift 7am- 3pm M-TH $15 hr
- Assembly working with wires adding jackets, connectors 2nd Shift, 3:30pm-11:30pm, Mon-Fri, $14.00 Hour 3rd Shift, 11:30pm-7:30pm, Mon-Fri, $15.00 hour
- Braider 2nd shift 4pm to 12am M-F $13.50 hr, Training period is possibly on 1st shift
- Punch Press Operator 2nd shift 4pm to 2am M-Th $15hr
- Plastic injection & Extrusion medial parts– all shifts $11-$13.50
- Inventory control specialist 1st shift Monday thru Thursday 6pm to 4pm. $14- $17 DOE
- Quality Control specialist 1st shift M-TH 6am – 4pm $14-$17 hr
- Wire harnessing dept 1st shift M-Th $11-$13 DOE
- Machine operator 2nd shift 2:30pm to 10:30 pm Mon-Fr $12.50
Yard laborer– Loading & Unloading trucks, checking in merchandising, matching purchase orders to sales orders, marking POs on merchandise, accounting for pick tickets, moving materials, assisting in physical inventory. Valid drivers license required, will be working outdoors, warehouse/ yard experience. Knowledge of building materials and commercial drivers license. Resume required 7am to 4pm $17.00
- Tool & Die Maker- 1st shift 6:30am-3pm Mon-Fri $13.50 an hour, 2nd shift 3:15- 11:45pm Mon-Fri or 3:15- 1:45am Mon-Thur $13.50 DOE
- Spot Weld Operator/Set up- 2nd shift 3:15pm to 11:45pm Mon-Fri or 3:15pm to 1:45pm Mon-Thur $13.50 hr
- Prog & Large Press- 2nd shift 3pm- 3:30am Fri, Sat, Sun $13.50 hour DOE
- Custodian -1st shift 6:30pm-3:30pm Mon-Fri $13 hour
- Production worker General assembly & metal stamping 1st shift 6:30-3:00pm $13.50 hr
- Metal finisher/Grinder 2nd shift 3:15-11:45pm M-F, or 3:15pm- 1:45am M-Th $13.50
- HV West Masker/Loader/setup 2nd shift, 3:15-11:45pm M-F, or 3:15pm- 1:45am M-Th $13.50
- Die setter- weekend shift 2nd shift– 3pm -3:30am Fri Sat Sun $13.50
- Blanking weekend shift 2nd shift 3pm -3:30am Fri Sat Sun $13.50
- Prog & Large Press weekend shift 2nd shift 3pm -3:30am Fri Sat Sun $13.50
Turtle Lake, WI
- Cheese factory-cleaning- 1st shift: 6:00am-6:00pm, $16.00 hour, 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, 2 days off. $1.50 shift differential for hours worked between 6:00pm-6:00am
- Cheese Factory Cleaning-2nd shift: 6:00pm-6:00am, $16.00 hour, 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, 2 days off. $1.50 shift differential for hours worked between 6:00pm-6:00am
- Cheese Factory Night Shift Cleaning, 2nd shift: 6:30pm-2:30am, $16.00, Mon-Fri, working mandatory OT currently
- Cheese Factory Packaging- 2nd shift: 6:30pm-2:30am, $16.00 hour, Mon-Fri, working mandatory OT currently.
- Cheese Factory Makeroom-Night Shift : 6:00pm-6:00am, $16.00 hour, 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, 2 days off. $1.50 shift differential for hours worked between 6:00pm-6:00am
- 2nd B Shift: 6:00pm-6:00am, $16.00 hour, Mon-Thur
2nd A Shift: 6:00pm-6:00am, $16.00 hour, Mon-Thur
No current openings