Looking to make a change? Tired of not enjoying your job? Hate working with an agency that just shoves you in any job, not caring if you like it? Hudson Staffing actually cares about their employees. Our recruiters want to help you find a position you will like, that you can grow in. We will take the time to find out what you are looking for and also what you don’t want.
With Covid changing the way we live our lives, we have made some changes also! No only are we doing our normal face to face Monday- Friday 8-4 interviews, we are also offering by appointment only evening appointments, Saturday appointments. We can email you the applications, hold Zoom and telephone interviews. We offer you options. All of our offices have coloring books and crayons for children. We offer masks if you need them. We try to make the process as painless and as easy as possible.
Call or email us today for more information! firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-808-0757 for Hudson and 715-246-3286 for New Richmond.
Make some easy money on us!! Refer someone to us- if they work a full 40 hours you get $20 cash. Ask about our Referral bonus program today!
St. Paul, MN
- No openings
- Inside Sales Representative 1st Shift, Mon-Fri, 7:00am-4:30pm, $21.00 hour, plus commissions .Selling and providing professional customer service to contractors and do-it-yourselfers. Assisting customers making purchase decisions on window and door products, decking materials, lumber and sheathing needs. Processing sales transactions and ordering materials. Presents and sells all building materials sold by Glenbrook Building Supply. Provides customer service while ensuring sales and profit goals are met. Assist walk-in customers with selection and sell materials according to their needs.
- Electronic tech position: testing , inspect and repair product failures. Retest repaired products, assembly of cast iron housings, ,molding of our enhanced weather protection products, assist other departments, build test fixtures 1st shift M-F 7am to 3:30 pm $15 hr
- Production Operator: Run machines that produce stretch films, sheeting, tapes, and other packaging supplies. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, and stand on your feet for 12 hour shift. Rotating 12’s 1st shift 7am to 7pm , 2nd shift 7pm-7am. $13-14/hour.
- Welder- 1st shift 6am to 2:30pm Mon-Fri $16-$18 hour doe
- Production/Machine operator 1st shift 7am to 4pm Mon-Fri $12 hour
- CNC Machinist 1st shift 6am to 2:30pm Mon-Fri $16-$18 DOE
- Paint Prep 1st shift 6am- 2:30pm Mon-Fri $16-$18 DOE
- Extrusion set up and operation 1st shift Mon 8am to 6pm Tue-Thurs 8am to 8pm $14-$16hr, 2nd shift 6pm to 6am Mon-Thur $14-$16 Doe
- Warehouse Associate 3rd shift 9pm to 5:30 am, Sun-thurs $16 hr
- Packagers: Full time, rotating days and night shift. $13.50-14.50 /hour depending on shift & experience. OT required as schedule mandates. 1+ year experience in a production environment a plus. Responsible for correct packaging and assuring the quality of all products going into the packages
- Repair tech-1st shift 8am -4:30 Mon-Fri $14.50 hr SUMMER HELP TEMPORARY
- Production warehouse 1st shift 7am to 3:30pm Mon-Fri $17 hr, temp to hire
NEW RICHMOND, WI
- Production position working with foam- 1st shift 5:30am 3:30pm Mon-Thurs 6:30-10:30am $13.50 hr 2nd shift 3:30pm to 1:30am Mon-Thurs $14.50 hr, Weekend Shifts also available
- Drywall delivery- 1st shift 6am to 4-5pm M-F $14.00 overtime ** Immediate start
- Warehouse building supply 1st shift 6am to 4:30pm M-F $15.00 hr** Immediate Start
- Shear/Brake Operator 1st shift (training hours)7am to 3pm Mon-Thurs $15 hour, once trained hours are 5am to 3pm M-Th & 6am to 2pm Fri, 2nd shift (training hours) 3pm-11pm $16 hr. once trained 3pm to 1am M-Th, 2pm-10pm Fri
- Machine operators – injection molding 1st shift 7am to 3pm mon-fri, 2nd shift 3pm to 11:30 pm $15.50 M-F, 3rd shift 11pm to 7:30am Mon-Th, Weekend shifts 4th- 11:30am to 12:30am Fri, Sat, Sun $17.23, extra 4 hours at 15.50, 5th shift 11:30pm to 12PM Fri, Sat, Sun $17.23 hr, extra 4 hours at 15.50
- Bailer Position- 2nd shift 3:30pm to 1:30 am Mon-Thurs $16 hour bailing extra foam and cardboard
- Assistant Bookkeeper 1st shift 8:30am to 5pm Mon-Fri $14 hr. Inbound and Outbound phone calls from businesses and customers. Entering all rent payments, security deposit disputes and returns, assisting the bookkeeper with bills. Contacting tenants that are late on rental payments, going through mail and dispersing to appropriate departments, Generate customer rates per property and list them. Administrative and clerical support, including mailing, scanning, faxing, and date entry.
- Plastic Injection molding , assemblies and subassemblies, repetative work, cleanroom, looking thru a microscope, quality check. May sit during shift 1st shift 7am to 3:30pm M-F $14hr, 2nd shift 3pm to 1:30pm M-Th $14 hr
- Maintenance custodial tech: 1st shift Mon-Thurs 6am to 3:30pm Fri 6am to 10am $16 hr
Production positions– 1st shift 6:30 am to 3:30pm m-Th 6:30 am to 10:30am Fri $13 hr 2nd shift 3:30pm-1:30am Mon-Th $14.50 hr. Will train on 1st shift if possible. temp to hire
RIVER FALLS, WI.
- General Labor production-loading and unloading parts from assembly line. Power washing & Drying-1st shift 2nd shift 4pm-2:30pm Mon- Thurs- $14.50, overtime is required
- Machine Op Foam/Bubble production area 2nd shift 2:30pm to 10:30pm M-F $17-$18 doe
- Machine operator- Pouch Machine 1st shift 6am to 2pm mon-Fri $17-$18 hour DOE
- Packaging specialist 2nd shift 2:30pm to 10:30 pm Mon-Fri $16-$17 hour
- Plastic extrusion and injection molding Machine operation ,2nd shift 3pm to11:30pm M-F $16.80hr 3rd shift 11pm to 7:30 am Sunday thru Thurs $16.80 per hour , 4th shift 7am -7pm Fri Sat Sun $16.80 hr 5th shift weekend night shift 7pm to 7:15 am Friday, Sat, Sun. $16.80 hr
- Quality inspector 3rd shift 11pm to 1:30 am Sun-Thurs $17 hr with 17%shift differential
- Custodian 1st shift 7am to 3:30pm M-F $16 hr2nd shift 3pm to 11:30pm M-F $15.90 40 hours per week
- Production technician 1st shift 7am to 3:30 Pm $16.00 hr, 2nd shift weekend 7pm to 7:15am Fri, Sat, Sun $17.92 hr
- Material handler 3rd shift 11pm- 7:30am Sun-Thurs $17.92 hr
- Press operator/Slitter operator 1st shift 6am to 3:30pm Mon-Fri $16 hr
- Medical Plastic injection and assembly $14-15.75 1st, 2nd, 3rd shifts.
- Wire Cutting- 1st Shift 6am-2:30pm $15 hr
- Machine Operator/Crimping- 1st shift 6am- 2:30pm $15hr
- Process operator/ large assembly 1st shift 6am to 2:30pm experience required $15 hr
CLEAR LAKE, WI
- Press Brake operator-2nd shift 3:45pm-2:15am 12-$25 DOE Resume Required
- Assembly large farm equipment 1st shift Mon-Thurs 5am tp 3:30pm , 2nd shift Mon-Thurs 3:30pm to 1:30am $14-$18 doe
- Shipping and receiving clerk 1st shift Mon-Fri 8am to 4pm $13.75- must have computer experience, warehouse & shipping and receiving experience
- Material Handler 2nd shift 3:30 pm- 11:30 pm $13.00 hr
- Braider 2nd shift 4pm to 12am M-F $13.50 hr, Training period is possibly on 1st shift
- Punch Press Operator 1st shift, 5:00am – 3:00pm, Monday – Thursday $15 2nd shift 4pm to 2am M-Th $15hr
- Quality inspector 2nd shift 4pm to 12am Mon-Thurs $15 hr.
- Tool & Die Maintenance 1st shift 7am to 3pm Mon-Fri $15 2nd shift 3pm to 11pm Mon-Fri $15
- Shift Hall respooling 1st shift 7:30-3:30pm Mon-Fri, $13.50, 2nd shift 3:30pm to 11:30pm Mon-Fri $15, 3rd shift 11:30pm to 7:30am Mon-Fri $15.50
- Assembly working with wire 1st shift 7:30am-3:30pm Mon-Fri $13.50 hr, 2nd shift 3:30pm-11:30pm Mon-Fri $14 hr, 3rd shift 11:30pm-7:30pm Mon-Fri $15 hr
- Material Handler 1st shift 7am to 3pm M-Th $15 hr, 2nd shift 4pm to 2am M-TH $15 hr
- Extrusion operators 3rd shift 11:30pm to 7am M-F $18.00
- Inventory control /shipping 1st shift Monday thru Thursday 6pm to 4pm. Overtime on Friday’s $14- $17 DOE
- Inventory specialist 1st shift M-Th 6am to 4pm $14-$16 hr DOE
- Machine operator/Maintenance 1st shift M-Th 6am to 4pm $13.50-$15 DOE Running Braider, wlder, sire cutting machine, solder wave machine, spray conformal coating, Potting and Maintenance.
- Entry Level Assembly 1st shift M-Th 6am to 4pm $11hr doe
- Machine operator 2nd shift 2:30pm to 10:30 pm Mon-Fr $14.50
- Machine operation medical plastics $14 hour
- General labor /Powder Coating Heavy lifting/wash line 1st shift 7am to 3:30pm Mon-Fri $11.50
ST CROIX FALLS, WI
- Machine operation extrusion- 1st shift 7am-3pm Mon-Fri $11.50, 2nd shift 3pm-11pm Mon-Fri $11.75, 3rd shift 11pm to 7am Mon- Thur $12.50 hr
- Material Handler- 3rd shift 11pm-7am M-F $12.50 hr
- Warehouse 1st shift 7am to 3pm M-F $13.00