- Maintenance position: candidate must have own tools, responsible for up to 200 tenants. Responds to each building to do routine inspections and repairs. General labor jobs, picking up garbage, sticks, debris, applying salt to sidewalks and snow removal in winter. 1st shift 8am to 4:30pm M-F $15 hour
- Carpentry/General Production: Building prefabricated wall panels, indoor work. Must have previous experience using hand tools. 1st shift, 6:00a-4:00p Monday – Thursday, $16.00/hour.
- Production Operator: Run machines that produce stretch films, sheeting, tapes, and other packaging supplies. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, and stand on your feet for 12 hour shift. Rotating 12’s, 7am-7pm/7pm-7am. $13-14/hour.
- Shrink Wrapping boats for winter- This job is temporary until November. Candidate must work outside, be dependable, General labor jobs, easy going, able to listen to instructions 1st shift, 8:00am-5:00pm, Mon-Fri, $12.00 hour
- Plastic Extruder Operator : 1st shift, Monday, 8:00am-6:00pm, Tue-Thur, 8:00am-8:00pm, $14.00-$16.00 hour DOE,2nd shift, 6:00pm-6:00am, Mon-Thur, $14.00-$16.00 hour DOE
- Packagers: Full time, rotating days and night shift. $12.00 /hour. OT required as schedule mandates. 1+ year experience in a production environment a plus. Responsible for correct packaging and assuring the quality of all products going into the package.
- Carpentry General Labor: Entry Level, building pre-fabricated wood wall panels. Indoor construction. Attendance bonus. 1st shift 6:30am to 5pm M-TH $16.50 hour
- PT data entry $15 hour M-Thurs 9am to 4pm- must have data entry and excel experience, 1 year experience required.
- Mechanics- Remanufacturing engines and transmissions. 1st shift 7:30am to 4:30pm Mon-Fri $15-$18 DOE.
NEW RICHMOND, WI
- Shear/Brake Operator: Assembling wire cloth screen or racks. 2nd shift: Training hours are:3pm -11pm Monday-Thurs Once training is complete 2pm-10pm Mon-Fri. $15.50
- Sheetrock and building supply delivery. No driving. Delivering building supplies for a local company. 6am to whenever deliveries are complete. $14.00 per hour. Very Physical position
RIVER FALLS, WI.
- General labor- loading and unloading powder coated parts- 1st shift 5am-3:30pm M-F $13.00 , 2nd 2nd Shift 4:00pm – 2:30am, Mon – Thur $13.50, Very Physical, no experience necessary
- Production Extrusion Machine Operator-Must have experience set-up materials, equipment, and paperwork for processing
1st shift, 4:00am to 4:30pm, Mon-Thurs, $16./ 2nd shift, 3:00pm to 11:30pm, Mon-Fri, $16. /3rd shift, 11:00pm to 7:30pm, Mon-Thurs, $16 hr
STAR PRAIRIE, WI
- Animal Care/Janitorial: $13.00 per hour. Part time and Full time, 1st shift, every other weekend required and approximately 3-4 days during the week. Compassion for animals with physical and mental disabilities is a must! Cleaning is a large part of the position as well.
- Cycle operator-Weekend shift 1st. 7am to 7pm, or 2nd- 7pm to 7am.$16.80/ hour. Cycle tech Experience a MUST.
- Weekend Shift : Weekend Plastic Injection Machine Operator MUST HAVE 6 months plastic injection machine op experience to apply, 1st Shift, Weekend Shift, 7:00am-7:00pm, $16.80 hour / 2nd Shift, Weekend Shift, 7:00pm-7:00am, $16.80 hour
- Production Technician: preferably CNC Operating experience a plus. Deburring, Measuring, CNC Operating, be able to follow Instructions and be Trainable 1st shift, 7:30am-3:30pm, Mon-Fri, $12.00-$14.00 hour, Some Overtime
- Medical assembly- clean room. 2nd and 3rd shifts avail. $12-$13.50
CLEAR LAKE, WI
- Maskers – Mask and/or demask customer product being parylene coated. Multiple positions available:
- 1st Shift Temporary Masker 6:00am – 2:00pm M – F $12.00/hour
- 2nd Shift Masker 2:00pm – 10:00pm, M – F $12.60/Hour
- 3rd Shift Masker 10:00 pm – 6:00 am, M – F $13.00 / Hour
- Weekend Maskers 10pm to 6am and 6am to 6pm
- Mechanical Assembly – 1st shift: Monday thru Thursday – 5:00am – 3:30pm
- $13.00 – $13.50/hour
- Requires the use of basic assembly skills
- Finish, check, test and inspect the assembled products with supervision by utilizing basic blue prints, work instructions
- Use a tape measure, protractor, level, square, micrometer, calipers, test light, pressure/temperature gauges, hand held tachometers, torque wrench, and go or no-go gauges
- 3rd, Shift Punch Press Operator $12.00 DOE
- 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Shift Tool & Die Maintenance
- Required Education: 2-year trade school program or equivalent
- Required Experience: 5+ years
- 3rd Shift Material Handler M – F $ DOE
- Forklift experience + 3-6 months of experience needed
- Lift 40# regularly
- Extrusion Operators: 3rd Shift, 11:30pm-7:30am, Mon-Fri, $18.00 hour
- 1st Shift Wire Harnessing/Cutting $10.00 – $12.00 PT/FT Hours M-F
- Medical assembly & machine op clean room/plastics $12-13.50 2nd & 3rd shifts available
St Paul, MN
- Fabrication: Metal Fabrication of floats for Airplanes. Must have metal fabrication and production experience.1st shift 6:30am to 5pm M-Thurs. $16 hr.
- Deburring/shakedown department: General labor- removing punch outs from Sheet Metal, basic quality control, removal of scraps. Must have metal and production experience. 1st and 2nd shifts are flexible 10 hour days Mon-Fri, Weekend shifts 5am to 5:30 pm. $13 Doe
- Brake press operator 2nd shift flexible 10 hour days Mon-Fri
Dairy- Cheese production
- Packaging Department 1st shift, 6:00am – Job is finished (average 10 to 12 hour days), Mon-Thur, $16.02 hour * Overtime is a must, possibly 5 days a week *
- Makeroom 2nd shift, 11:00am – Job is finished (average 10 to 12 hour days), Mon-Thur, $16.02 hour * Overtime is a must, possibly 5 days a week *
Turtle Lake, WI
Dairy/ Cheese factory
- B Schedule : Cleaning 1st shift: 6:00am-6:00pm, $16.00 hour, 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, 2 days off. $1.50 shift differential for hours worked between 6:00pm-6:00am
A Schedule : Packaging 1st shift: 6:00am-6:00pm, $16.00 hour, 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, 2 days off. $1.50 shift differential for hours worked between 6:00pm-6:00am
- Service technician-Required Education and Experience: 3 years’ experience in an industrial manufacturing environment. Requires detailed knowledge of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic systems, and auxiliary equipment.Day shift 5:30am to 6pm $18.00hr , night shift 5:30pm to 6am $19.00hr
- Manufacturing Operators: responsible for operating plant systems which include warehouse, sanitation, and packaging operations. Prefer to have 2 to 3 years’ experience in manufacturing or liquid processing environment. Experience in sanitation, warehouse, or operation of packaging equipment day shift- 5:30am to 6pm $15.00 hr, night shift 6am to 5:30 $16 hr.