- Carpentry/General Production: Building prefabricated wall panels, indoor work. Must have previous experience using hand tools. 1st shift, 6:00a-4:00p Monday – Thursday, $16.00/hour.
- General Production: Production at a printing company, place direct mail into proper sack or tray, stuff and seal envelopes, light machine operation. Must be able to read small print. 1st Shift, 7:00a-4:00p Monday – Friday, $12.00/hour.
- Production Operator: Run machines that produce stretch films, sheeting, tapes, and other packaging supplies. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, and stand on your feet for 12 hour shift. Rotating 12’s, 7am-7pm/7pm-7am. $13-14/hour.
- Packagers: Full time, rotating days and night shift. $12.00 /hour. OT required as schedule mandates. 1+ year experience in a production environment a plus. Responsible for correct packaging and assuring the quality of all products going into the package.
NEW RICHMOND, WI
- Production working with foam. 2nd shift- 3:30 pm-1:30am Mon-Thurs $14 hour, 3rd shift 8:30pm- 6:30am Mon-Thurs $15 hour.
- General Production/Labor: 1st shift, 7am-3pm Monday – Thursday, 6am-2pm Friday. Making wire cloth or racks for rocks and gravel in the mining industry. Steel toed shoes are required. $15/hour.
- Shear/Brake Operator: Assembling wire cloth screen or racks. 1st shift, 7am to 3pm Mon-Thur while training until told to switch to 48 hours/week- 5am to 3pm Mon-Thurs Frid- 6am to 2pm. $15 hour.
RIVER FALLS, WI.
- General labor- loading and unloading powder coated parts- 1st shift 5am-3:30pm M-F, 2nd 2nd Shift 4:00pm – 2:30am, Mon – Thur, Very Physical, no experience necessary
STAR PRAIRIE, WI
- Animal Care/Janitorial: $13.00 per hour. Part time and Full time, 1st shift, every other weekend required and approximately 3-4 days during the week. Compassion for animals with physical and mental disabilities is a must! Cleaning is a large part of the position as well.
- Cycle operator-Weekend shift 1st. 7am to 7pm, or 2nd- 7pm to 7am.$16.80/ hour. Cycle tech Experience a MUST, most have Longevity at previous employment.
- Machine Operating & Assembly positions: $11.50-$13.50 per hour. 1st, 2nd & 3rd Full time, Machine operator & Assembly, clean rooms positions at a medical device manufacturing facility
CLEAR LAKE, WI
- Maskers – Mask and/or demask customer product being parylene coated. Multiple positions available:
- 1st Shift Temporary Masker 6:00am – 2:00pm M – F $12.00/hour
- 2nd Shift Masker 2:00pm – 10:00pm, M – F $12.60/Hour
- 3rd Shift Masker 10:00 pm – 6:00 am, M – F $13.00 / Hour
- Maintenance Technician (3rd shift): $16.00/hour
- Mechanical Assembly – 1st shift: Monday thru Thursday – 5:00am – 3:30pm
- $13.00 – $13.50/hour
- Requires the use of basic assembly skills
- Finish, check, test and inspect the assembled products with supervision by utilizing basic blue prints, work instructions
- Use a tape measure, protractor, level, square, micrometer, calipers, test light, pressure/temperature gauges, hand held tachometers, torque wrench, and go or no-go gauges
- 3rd, Shift Punch Press Operator $12.00 DOE
- 3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic 9:00pm – 7:00am Monday – Thursday
- 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Shift Tool & Die Maintenance
- Required Education: 2-year trade school program or equivalent
- Required Experience: 5+ years
- 2nd shift Quality Inspector M – F $ DOE
- Up to 1 year of experience in manufacturing desired
- 1st Shift Material Handler M – F $ DOE
- Forklift experience + 3-6 months of experience needed
- Lift 40# regularly
- 1st Shift Wood Working 7:00am – 3:30pm M-F $14.00
- Good attendance a must
- Previous experience a must
- 1st Shift Wire Harnessing/Cutting $10.00 – $12.00
- PT/FT Hours M-F
- Lifting, wrapping, cutting, harnessing wires
- Electronic Technician $16.00
- 1st Shift M-F
- Previous Experience needed
ST CROIX FALLS, WI
- 1st & 3rd Shift Material Trainee 7:00am – 3:00pm M – F $12.00 – $12.50
- Lifting 55# regularly, moving up 250# barrels with the assistance of a hand cart.
- OT Required, not always guaranteed
- Laser Operator $14.00/hour + (DOE) 1st and 2nd Shift
- Must have 1+ year experience w/laser cutting equipment operation.
- Conduct routine preventative maintenance
- Preform first article checks
- Implement proper set-ups for cutting operations