Looking to make a change? Tired of not enjoying your job? Hate working with an agency that just shoves you in any job, not caring if you like it? Hudson Staffing actually cares about their employees. Our recruiters want to help you find a position you will like, that you can grow in. We will take the time to find out what you are looking for and also what you don’t want.
With Covid changing the way we live our lives, we have made some changes also! No only are we doing our normal face to face Monday- Friday 8-4 interviews, we are also offering by appointment only evening appointments, Saturday appointments. We can email you the applications, hold Zoom and telephone interviews. We offer you options. All of our offices have coloring books and crayons for children. We offer masks if you need them. We try to make the process as painless and as easy as possible. Call or email us today for more information! email@example.com or 715-808-0757 for Hudson and 715-246-3286 for New Richmond.
Make some easy money on us!! Refer someone to us- if they work a full 40 hours you get $20 cash. Ask about our Referral bonus program today!
Looking for Part time or Summer work? We have both! Short term- yep have that too!
St. Paul, MN
- Washing Department– washing crystal awards 1st shift 7am – 4pm $14 hr
- Spot Welder Must have Experience 1st Shift, 6:30am-3:00pm, Mon-Fri, $17.00 an hour DOE
- Production Worker General Assembly, Metal Stamping 1st Shift, 6:30am-3:00pm, Mon-Fri, $17.00 an hour
- Tool and Die Maker 1st shift, 6:30am-3:00pm, Mon-Fri, $17.00 an hour, 2nd shift, 3:15pm-11:45pm, Mon-Fri, or 3:15pm-1:45am Mon-Thur, $17.00 hour DOE
- HV West Masker/Loader/Setup 2nd shift, 3:15pm-11:45pm Mon-Fri, or 3:15pm-1:45am Mon-Thur, $17.00 hour
- Metal Finisher/Grinder 2nd shift, 3:15pm-11:45pm Mon-Fri, or 3:15pm-1:45am Mon-Thur, $17.00 hour DOE
- Spot Weld Operator/Setup 2nd shift, 3:15pm-11:45pm Mon-Fri, or 3:15pm-1:45am Mon-Thur, $17.00 hour DOE
- Production Workers 2nd shift, 3:15pm-11:45pm Mon-Fri, or 3:15pm-1:45am Mon-Thur, $17.00 hour DOE
- Die Setter 2nd shift weekend shift, 3:00pm-3:30am Fri, Sat, Sun, $17.00 hour DOE
- Blanking 2nd shift, 3:00pm-3:30am Fri, Sat, Sun, $17.00 hour DOE
- Prog & Large Press 2nd shift, 3:00pm-3:30am Fri, Sat, Sun, $17.00 hour DOE
- Custodian 1st Shift, 6:30am-3:30pm, Mon-Fri, $17.00 Hour
- Inside Sales Representative 1st Shift, Mon-Fri, 7:00am-4:30pm, $21.00 hour, plus commissions .Selling and providing professional customer service to contractors and do-it-yourselfers. Assisting customers making purchase decisions on window and door products, decking materials, lumber and sheathing needs. Processing sales transactions and ordering materials. Presents and sells all building materials sold by Glenbrook Building Supply. Provides customer service while ensuring sales and profit goals are met. Assist walk-in customers with selection and sell materials according to their needs.
- Yard laborers –1st shift– M-F 7am to 4pm
- OFFICE MANAGER–1st Shift 9:00am – 3:00pm Mon – Fri, $16-$18 /hr DOE The position requires 3-4 years office experience, Accounts Payable and Receivable, Customer Service Experience required, and will make outbound and answer inbound phone calls. There are general office duties such as cleaning, organization, and will be able to manage the office with multi-tasking. This position does not have any breaks, eat lunch when you can. It is a 30 hour work week. EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED, any resumes without the 3-4 years working experience will not be eligible.
- ASSEMBLY–1st shift, 8:00am-4:30pm, Mon-Fri, $16.00 hour Assembling commercial washing machines, and do Shop, Service, Assemble and repair washing machines with light hand tools. Manage all aspects of shop, assembling, repairing, inventory, and cleaning. Ship parts when needed and follow up with customers. Ship out products as customer’s request
- Electronic tech position: 1st shift M-F 7am to 3:30 pm $15 hr. testing , inspect and repair product failures. Retest repaired products, assembly of cast iron housings, ,molding of our enhanced weather protection products, assist other departments, build test fixtures
- Production Operator: Run machines that produce stretch films, sheeting, tapes, and other packaging supplies. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, and stand on your feet for 12 hour shift. Rotating 12’s 1st shift 7am to 7pm , 2nd shift 7pm-7am. $13-14/hour.
- Welder– 1st shift 6am to 2:30pm Mon-Fri $16-$18 hour doe
- Production/Machine operator 1st shift 7am to 4pm Mon-Fri $12 hour
- CNC Machinist 1st shift 6am to 2:30pm Mon-Fri $16-$18 DOE
- Paint Prep 1st shift 6am- 2:30pm Mon-Fri $16-$18 DOE
- Extrusion set up and operation 1st shift Mon 8am to 6pm Tue-Thurs 8am to 8pm $14-$16hr, 2nd shift 6pm to 6am Mon-Thurs $14-$16 Doe
- Carpentry General Labor Entry level, building prefabricated wood wall panels INDOORS. 1st Shift, 6:00am-4:00pm, Mon-Thur, $16.00-$20 hr DOE , 2nd shift will not start until fall, will be training the summer on first shift
2nd Shift, 2:30pm-10:00pm, Mon-Thur, $17.00 an hour
- Machine Operator/Production affixing labels to single serve cup 2nd Shift, Mon-Thur, 2:45pm-1:15am or 4:45pm-3:15am, with OT probably 3:15am, $17.00 hour
Production Work laser engraving, pad printing, silkscreen printing, sublimation, foil stamping, fulfillment, assembly, warehousing and more.1st Shift, 8:00am-4:30pm, Mon-Fri, $13.00-$15.00 hour DOE
- Production/ machine op– printing company makes direct mail. 1st Shift, 7:00am-4:00pm, Mon-Fri, $12.00 hour
Clerical Hudson WI
- TEMPORARY POSITION- Administrative coordinator clerical support 1st shift 8am to 5pm Mon-Fri $14-$15 hr doe
Receptionist:1st Shift, 9:00am-5:00pm, Mon-Thur, 9:00am-12:00pm, Fridays, $16.00 hour Short-Term Receptionist position through the month of December/January
Answer incoming phone calls, greet customers, send Welcome Packets, inbound and outbound mail
Must have computer skills, make copies, and any other basic office duties, written, verbal communication skills, printing, faxing, filing and emailing.
Customer Service/Project Manager: Cover Letter and Salary Requirements, Required 1st Shift, 8:00am-5:00pm, Mon-Fri, some on-call duties after hours and weekends, $35,000-$50,000 annually Position will assist in preparing work requests, keep clients informed on job status, and find new technicians. Customer Service Skills and Experience. work orders and maintain written records in database. Establish and maintain rapport with clients, administrative duties, assist in composing quotes/estimates for clients as requested. Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, and Access, written, verbal communication skills, printing, faxing, filing and emailing.
Operations Assistant 1st Shift, 8:00am-5:00pm, Mon-Fri, $15.00-$17.00 hour DOE Candidate must have Customer Service Skills & Experience, Outbound Sales, Phone Calls, Emails, Assist Operations Manager with various administrative duties
Production Technician -2nd shift 7pm to 7am, every other weekend, swing shift $20.30/hr plus $0.50 night shift differential. $1000 sign on bonus .2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on first week. 2 days off, 2 days on, 3 days off 2nd week, work every other weekend Responsible for safe and efficient operation of equipment and systems to produce Specialty Powders and Yeast Extracts. This includes Spray Dryers, Evaporators, Dry and Liquid blenders, Packaging, Separators/Centrifuges, and CIP systems. Essential Skills & Knowledge include detail oriented and organized, self-motivated to complete work as part of team, strong interpersonal skills and troubleshooting- determine causes of problems and errors and resolve them. Must have great oral and written communication skills, able to maintain certification to operate a forklift, general math skills, and mechanical aptitude. The candidate will also need computer skills a plus, in particular, experience with HMI or SCADA control systems. Frequently lift and/or move 50 lbs, frequently required to stand, climb, sit, reach with hands and arms, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, and frequent use of hands to manipulate tools, objects, and controls. Direct hire Union
Maintenance Technician-2nd Shift, 9:00am-3:00pm, Mon-Fri, $27 hour plus .50 night shift $1000 sign on bonus. 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on first week. 2 days off, 2 days on, 3 days off 2nd week, work every other weekend. You will be responsible for the maintenance of equipment and machinery in order to ensure safe and efficient production. Use proven capabilities in all areas of general maintenance (welding, plumbing, electrical, and mechanical skills) while performing maintenance, fabrication, problem-solving, and corrective action throughout the facility buildings and grounds. Follow and help develop preventative maintenance directives. Conduct boiler water treatment chemical testing and data recording. Maintain an accurate daily log of information and work performance, parts taken from inventory, and communication of necessary information to support the activities of the next shift. Follow all Company safety policies and procedures. Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices and the Food Safety Plan. Direct hire Union
- Packagers: Full time, rotating days and night shift. $13.50-14.50 /hour depending on shift & experience. OT required as schedule mandates. 1+ year experience in a production environment a plus. Responsible for correct packaging and assuring the quality of all products going into the packages
- Repair tech–1st shift 8am -4:30 Mon-Fri $14.50 hr. SUMMER WORK AVAILABLE
- Production warehouse 1st shift 7am to 3:30pm Mon-Fri $17 hr. temp to hire
NEW RICHMOND, WI
- Production positions working with foam-Machine op, cutting, gluing, packaging 1st shift 5:30am 3:30pm Mon-Thurs 6:30-10:30am $16.00 hr 2nd shift 3:30pm to 1:30am Mon-Thurs $17.50-$20 hr, Weekend Shifts 4th shift Fri, Sat, Sun 6am to 6pm $17.50-$20 hr PART TIME SHIFTS AVAILABLE
- Drywall delivery– 1st shift 6am to 4-5pm M-F $16.00 overtime ** Immediate start
- Shear/Brake Operator making wire mesh screen 1st shift (training hours)7am to 3pm Mon-Thurs $17 hour, once trained hours are 5am to 3pm M-Th & 6am to 2pm Fri, 2nd shift (training hours) 3pm-11pm $17 hr. once trained 3pm to 1am M-Th, 2pm-10pm Fri
- Machine operators – Plastic injection molding, machine operation 1st shift 7am to 3pm mon-fri $15.75 Hr, 2nd shift 3pm to 11:30 pm $17.25 M-F, 3rd shift 11pm to 7:30am Mon-Th $17.25, Weekend 4th – 11:30am to 12:30am Fri, Sat, Sun $17.25, extra 4 hours at 15.50, Weekend 5th shift 11:30pm to 12PM Fri, Sat, Sun $17.25 hr, extra 4 hours at 15.50
- Plastic Injection molding , assemblies and subassemblies, cleanroom, looking thru a microscope, quality check. May sit during shift 1st shift 7am to 3:30pm M-F $14hr, 2nd shift 3pm to 1:30pm M-Th $14 hr
- Maintenance custodial tech: 1st shift Mon-Thurs 6am to 3:30pm Fri 6am to 10am $16 hr
- Material handler 1st shift 6am to 2pm Mon-Fri $17 hr. Must have fork lift experience, able to lift 40lbs. OT is required
Production positions– Working with Foam, machine operation, assembly, cutting, gluing 1st shift Mon-Thurs 6:30 am to 3:30pm, Fri 6:30 am to 10:30am $13-$15 DOE 2nd shift 3:30pm-1:30am Mon-Th $14.50-$15.00 DOE hr. Will train on 1st shift if possible. temp to hire Steady work history and ability to work in different departments operating equipment.
Packager Positions: 1st shift: Flexible hours, work anytime between 6:30am to 1:30am Mon-Thur $15 hr. Able to stand or sit. Depends on position on Packaging line.
Forklift Driver – 1st shift Monday – Thursday 6:30am-3:30pm, Friday 6:30am-10:30am. Needs forklift experience, ability to lift up to 50lbs assisted and 25lbs unassisted. Must be able to climb stairs , pull, push, twist. Must have steady work history
Baldwin, WI .
Welder- 1st shift 4:00am-2:30pm, Mon-Thur, $15.00-$20.00.00 hour DOE, 2nd shift 2:30pm-1:00am, Mon-Thur, $15.00-25.00 hour DOE
Painter– 1st shift 4:00am-2:30pm, Mon-Thur, $15.00-$20.00.00 hour DOE, 2nd Shift, 2:30pm-1:00am, Mon-Thur, $15.00-20.00 hour DOE
Assembly–1st Shift, 6:00am-2:30pm, Monday-Wednesday, $15.00 an hour
RIVER FALLS, WI.
- General Labor production– 2nd shift 4pm-2:30am Mon- Thurs- $14.50, overtime is required loading and unloading parts from assembly line. Power washing & Drying-
- Machine Op Foam/Bubble production area 2nd shift 2:30pm to 10:30pm M-F $17-$18 doe PART TIME MAY BE AVAILABLE
- Machine operator- Pouch Machine 1st shift 6am to 2pm mon-Fri $17-$18 hour DOE PART TIME MAY BE AVAILABLE
- Packaging specialist 2nd shift 2:30pm to 10:30 pm Mon-Fri $16-$17 hour PART TIME MAY BE AVAILABLE
- General Labor– 1st shift 6am to 3pm M-F $14 hr sanding cabinets and shelving, assembly, gluing, millwork
- Wood assembly- 1st shift 6am to 3pm M-F $14 hr. Millwork, using hand tools, Gluing, lifting, measuring, environment is dusty full of sawdust.
- Finisher- 1st shift 6am to 3pm $16-$21 hr. DOE. Solid surface fabricator and cabinet assembly
- Extrusion operator all shifts $16-$18 hr
- Plastic extrusion and injection molding Machine operation 1st shift 7am-3:30pm Mon- Fri $15 hr 2nd shift 3pm to 11:30pm $15.90 hr 3rd shift 11pm to 7:30 am Sunday thru Thurs $16.80 hr 4th shift Weekend 7am -7pm Fri, Sat, Sun $15.90 hr 5th shift weekend night shift 7pm to 7:15 am Friday, Sat, Sun. $16.80 hr
- Custodian II – 1st shift 7am to 3:30pm M-F $17 hr
- Production technician 1st shift 7am to 3:30pm M-F 16.25 hr Weekend 5th shift 7pm to 7:15pm Fri Sat Sun $18.20
- Cycle technician (mold/process) Weekend 5th shift 7pm to 7:15am Pay depends on experience 4th shift weekend 7am to 7pm Fri, Sat, Sun, $16.80 2nd shift pay based on experience 1st shift Pay depends on experience
- Material handler 2nd shift $16.96 Must have IQMN experience 3rd shift 11pm- 7:30am Sun-Thurs $17.92 hr Must have IQMS experience
- Press operator/Slitter operator- 1st shift 6am to 3:30pm Mon-Fri $16 hr
- Distribution Center Associate/Warehouse Coordinator 1st Shift, 6:00am-3:30pm, Mon-Fri, $16.00 hour
- Medical Plastic injection and assembly $14-15.75 1st, 2nd, 3rd shifts.
- Warehouse/ Shipping/ Receiving– 1st shift 7:30am to 4pm $16-$17hour
- Accounts receivable must have experience with MS office 1st Shift 8am to 4:30pm, OT hours 6:30am to 5pm
Star Prairie, WI
Animal Care/Janitorial 1st Shift, 7:00am-4:00pm, Weekdays and Weekends, days may vary, $14.00 per hour. Cleaning with chemicals and bleach, laundry, mopping, washing walls- cleaning up after Dogs and cats that live in the sanctuary
- Wire Cutting– 1st Shift 6am-2:30pm $17 hr
- Machine Operator/Crimping– 1st shift 6am- 2:30pm $17 hr
- Process operator/ large assembly 1st shift 6am to 2:30pm experience required $17 hr
- General Labor- 1st shift 5am to 3:30pm M-F, $15-$20 hr DOE must have forklift exp Temporary
CLEAR LAKE, WI
- Assembly large farm equipment 1st shift Mon-Thurs 5am to 3:30pm 2nd shift Mon-Thurs 3:30pm to 1:30am $14-$18 doe
- Shipping and receiving clerk 1st shift Mon-Fri 8am to 4pm $13.75- must have computer experience, warehouse & shipping and receiving experience
- Masker- 1st Shift: 6:00am – 2:00pm, Mon – Fri, $12.00 hour (first day at 8:00am) 2nd Shift: 2:00pm – 10:00pm, Mon – Fri, $12.60 hour (with shift differential) 3rd Shift: 10:00pm – 6:00am, Mon – Fri, $13.00 hour (with shift differential)
- Braider 2nd shift 4pm to 12am M-F $13.50 hr. 3rd Shift 11:30pm-7:30am, Mon-Fri, $15.50 hour-Training period is possibly on 1st shift
- Punch Press Operator 1st shift, 5:00am – 3:00pm, Monday – Thursday $15 2nd shift 4pm to 2am M-Th $15hr
- Tool & Die Maintenance 1st shift 7am to 3pm Mon-Fri $15 2nd shift 3pm to 11pm Mon-Fri $15
- Shift Hall respooling 1st shift 7:30-3:30pm Mon-Fri, $13.50, 2nd shift 3:30pm to 11:30pm Mon-Fri $15 3rd shift 11:30pm to 7:30am Mon-Fri $15.50
- Assembly working with wire 1st shift 7:30am-3:30pm Mon-Fri $15 hr, 2nd shift 3:30pm-11:30pm Mon-Fri $16.50 hr, 3rd shift 11:30pm-7:30pm Mon-Fri $17 hr
- Extrusion operators–1st Shift, 7:30am-3:30pm, Mon-Fri, $15.00 hour 3rd shift 11:30pm to 7am M-F $18.00
- Punch press Operator 1st Shift, 5:00am-3:00pm, Monday – Thursday, $15.00 hour, 2nd Shift, 4:00pm-2:00am, Monday – Thursday, $15.00 hour
- 3rd shift 7pm to 5am Mon-Thurs $15 hr
- Tool & Die Maintenance 1st Shift, 5:00am-3:00pm, Monday – Thursday, $15.00 hour, 2nd Shift, 4:00pm-2:00am, Monday – Thursday, $15.00 hour
- Welder fabricator , MIG welding, grinding , Material blaster, Assembly. Must be able to read blueprints, Mechanical background- must be able to work in a team. 1st shift 6am to 4:30pm $15-$18 hr
- Quality inspector 2nd shift 3pm to 1am Mon-Thurs $15 hr
- Inventory specialist 1st shift M-Th 6am to 4pm $14-$16 hr DOE
- Machine operator/Maintenance 1st shift M-Th 6am to 4pm $13.50-$15 DOE Running Braider, welder, sire cutting machine, solder wave machine, spray conformal coating, Potting and Maintenance.
- Entry Level Assembly Cable pulling 1st shift M-Th 6am to 4pm $12hr PART TIME AVAILABLE
- Machine operator 2nd shift 2:30pm to 10:30 pm Mon-Fr $14.50
- Machine operation medical plastics All shifts Starting at $14 hr. Clean rooms
- General labor /Powder Coating Heavy lifting/wash line 1st shift 7am to 3:30pm Mon-Fri $11.50
- Shipping/ inventory 1st Shift, 6:00am-4:00pm, Mon-Thurs, $14.00-$17.00 Hour DOE Experience in shipping and Receiving and Kitting Able to lift 50lbs, packaging, inventory counts
ST CROIX FALLS, WI
- Machine operation extrusion– 1st shift 7am-3pm Mon-Fri $12.50, 2nd shift 3pm-11pm Mon-Fri $12.75, 3rd shift 11pm to 7am Mon- Thur $13.00 hr
- Material Handler– 3rd shift 11pm-7am M-F $12.50 hr