We are hosting a MANUFACTURING JOB FAIR. Many of our Manufacturing clients will be on site to discuss all of their open positions! Our recruiters will be on site to help you find a great new job and process applications!
When: Oct 2, 2019
Where: Ready Randy’s Sports Bar & Grill 1490 131st New Richmond WI
When: 1pm to 5pm.
We hope to see you there! Please call us at 715-808-0757 with any questions!
- Maintenance position: candidate must have own tools, responsible for up to 200 tenants. Responds to each building to do routine inspections and repairs. General labor jobs, picking up garbage, sticks, debris, applying salt to sidewalks and snow removal in winter. 1st shift 8am to 4:30pm M-F $15 hour
- Carpentry/General Production: Building prefabricated wall panels, indoor work. Must have previous experience using hand tools. 1st shift, 6:00a-4:00p Monday – Thursday, $16.00/hour.
- General Production: Production at a printing company, place direct mail into proper sack or tray, stuff and seal envelopes, light machine operation. Must be able to read small print. 1st Shift, 7:00a-4:00p Monday – Friday, $12.00/hour.
- Production Operator: Run machines that produce stretch films, sheeting, tapes, and other packaging supplies. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, and stand on your feet for 12 hour shift. Rotating 12’s, 7am-7pm/7pm-7am. $13-14/hour.
- Shrink Wrapping boats for winter- This job is temporary until Nov.
Candidate must work outside, be dependable, General labor jobs, easy going, able to listen to instructions 1st shift, 8:00am-5:00pm, Mon-Fri, $12.00 hour
- Plastic Extruder Operator : 1st shift, Monday, 8:00am-6:00pm, Tue-Thur, 8:00am-8:00pm, $14.00-$16.00 hour DOE,2nd shift, 6:00pm-6:00am, Mon-Thur, $14.00-$16.00 hour DOE
- Packagers: Full time, rotating days and night shift. $12.00 /hour. OT required as schedule mandates. 1+ year experience in a production environment a plus. Responsible for correct packaging and assuring the quality of all products going into the package.
- Carpentry General Labor: Entry Level, building pre-fabricated wood wall panels. Indoor construction. Attendance bonus. 1st shift 6:30am to 5pm M-TH $15.00 hour
- Molder: Make outdoor firepits and custom sinks. This candidate will need to make the mods out of fiber glass, Rubber, Wood, Maybe multiple molds at customers request.. Must be able to run power tools, measuring tape, Good with Hands, Able to stand all day and listen to direction, work independently. 1st shift 8am -5pm Mon-Fri $14-$16 DOE some overtime.
- Mechanics- Remanufacturing engines and transmissions. 1st shift 7:30am to 4:30pm Mon-Fri $15-$18 DOE.
NEW RICHMOND, WI
- Production working with foam. 2nd shift- 3:30 pm-1:30am Mon-Thurs $14 hour, 3rd shift 8:30pm- 6:30am Mon-Thurs $15 hour.
- General Production/Labor: 1st shift, 7am-3pm Monday – Thursday, 6am-2pm Friday. Making wire cloth or racks for rocks and gravel in the mining industry. Steel toed shoes are required. $15/hour.
- Shear/Brake Operator: Assembling wire cloth screen or racks. 2nd shift: Training hours are:3pm -11pm Monday-Thurs Once training is complete 2pm-10pm Mon-Fri. $15.50
RIVER FALLS, WI.
- General labor- loading and unloading powder coated parts- 1st shift 5am-3:30pm M-F, 2nd 2nd Shift 4:00pm – 2:30am, Mon – Thur, Very Physical, no experience necessary
- Production Edxtrusion Machine Operator-Must have experience set-up materials, equipment, and paperwork for processing
1st shift, 4:00am to 4:30pm, Mon-Thurs, $16./ 2nd shift, 3:00pm to 11:30pm, Mon-Fri, $16. /3rd shift, 11:00pm to 7:30pm, Mon-Thurs, $16 hr
STAR PRAIRIE, WI
- Animal Care/Janitorial: $13.00 per hour. Part time and Full time, 1st shift, every other weekend required and approximately 3-4 days during the week. Compassion for animals with physical and mental disabilities is a must! Cleaning is a large part of the position as well.
- Cycle operator-Weekend shift 1st. 7am to 7pm, or 2nd- 7pm to 7am.$16.80/ hour. Cycle tech Experience a MUST.
- Weekend Shift : Weekend Plastic Injection Machine Operator MUST HAVE 6 months plastic injection machine op experience to apply, 1st Shift, Weekend Shift, 7:00am-7:00pm, $16.80 hour / 2nd Shift, Weekend Shift, 7:00pm-7:00am, $16.80 hour
- Production Technician: preferably CNC Operating experience a plus. Deburring, Measuring, CNC Operating, be able to follow Instructions and be Trainable 1st shift, 7:30am-3:30pm, Mon-Fri, $12.00-$14.00 hour, Some Overtime
CLEAR LAKE, WI
- Maskers – Mask and/or demask customer product being parylene coated. Multiple positions available:
- 1st Shift Temporary Masker 6:00am – 2:00pm M – F $12.00/hour
- 2nd Shift Masker 2:00pm – 10:00pm, M – F $12.60/Hour
- 3rd Shift Masker 10:00 pm – 6:00 am, M – F $13.00 / Hour
- Maintenance Technician (3rd shift): $16.00/hour
- Mechanical Assembly – 1st shift: Monday thru Thursday – 5:00am – 3:30pm
- $13.00 – $13.50/hour
- Requires the use of basic assembly skills
- Finish, check, test and inspect the assembled products with supervision by utilizing basic blue prints, work instructions
- Use a tape measure, protractor, level, square, micrometer, calipers, test light, pressure/temperature gauges, hand held tachometers, torque wrench, and go or no-go gauges
- 3rd, Shift Punch Press Operator $12.00 DOE
- 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Shift Tool & Die Maintenance
- Required Education: 2-year trade school program or equivalent
- Required Experience: 5+ years
- 3rd Shift Material Handler M – F $ DOE
- Forklift experience + 3-6 months of experience needed
- Lift 40# regularly
- 1st Shift Wood shop, lifting , cutting, sanding , wood assembly, general labor 7:00am – 3:30pm M-F $14.00
- Good attendance a must
- Previous experience a must
- Extrusion Operators: .
3rd Shift, 11:30pm-7:30am, Mon-Fri, $18.00 hour
- 1st Shift Wire Harnessing/Cutting $10.00 – $12.00
- PT/FT Hours M-F
- Test Technician1st shift, Mon-Thur , 6:00am-4:00pm, $15.00-$16.00 hour Previous Experience needed
- Quality Assurance 1st shift, Mon-Thur , 6:00am-4:00pm, Pay DOE
- Laser Operator $14.00/hour + (DOE) 1st and 2nd Shift
- Must have 1+ year experience w/laser cutting equipment operation.
- Conduct routine preventative maintenance
- Preform first article checks
- Implement proper set-ups for cutting operations
St Paul, MN
- Fabrication: Metal Fabrication of floats for Airplanes. Must have metal fabrication and production experience.1st shift 6:30am to 5pm M-Thurs. $16 hr.
- Deburring/shakedown department: General labor- removing punch outs from Sheet Metal, basic quality control, removal of scraps. Must have metal and production experience. 1st and 2nd shifts are flexible 10 hour days Mon-Fri, Weekend shifts 5am to 5:30 pm. $13 Doe
- Brake press operator 2nd shift flexible 10 hour days Mon-Fri
Dairy- Cheese production
- Packaging Department 1st shift, 6:00am – Job is finished (average 10 to 12 hour days), Mon-Thur, $16.02 hour * Overtime is a must, possibly 5 days a week *
- Makeroom 2nd shift, 11:00am – Job is finished (average 10 to 12 hour days), Mon-Thur, $16.02 hour * Overtime is a must, possibly 5 days a week *
Turtle Lake, WI
Dairy/ Cheese factory
- B Schedule : Cleaning 1st shift: 6:00am-6:00pm, $16.00 hour, 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, 2 days off. $1.50 shift differential for hours worked between 6:00pm-6:00am
A Schedule : Packaging 1st shift: 6:00am-6:00pm, $16.00 hour, 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, 2 days off. $1.50 shift differential for hours worked between 6:00pm-6:00am