Looking to make a change? Tired of not enjoying your job? Hate working with an agency that just shoves you in any job, not caring if you like it? Hudson Staffing actually cares about their employees. Our recruiters want to help you find a position you will like, that you can grow in. We will take the time to find out what you are looking for and also what you don’t want.
With Covid changing the way we live our lives, we have made some changes also! No only are we doing our normal face to face Monday- Friday 8-4 interviews, we are also offering by appointment only evening appointments, Saturday appointments. We can email you the applications, hold Zoom and telephone interviews. We offer you options. All of our offices have coloring books and crayons for children. We offer masks if you need them. We try to make the process as painless and as easy as possible. Call or email us today for more information! firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-808-0757 for Hudson and 715-246-3286 for New Richmond.
Make some easy money on us!! Refer someone to us- if they work a full 40 hours you get $20 cash. Ask about our Referral bonus program today!
Come to our upcoming Job fairs! Send your friends!
May 18th in our Hudson Office 12pm to 4pm
May 20th in the New Richmond office 12pm to 4pm
Looking for Part time or Summer work? We have both!
St. Paul, MN
- Shipping and Receiving 1st shift 9am to 5:45pm M-F $15.00 hr Must have experience, must have computer skills
- Spot Welder Must have Experience 1st Shift, 6:30am-3:00pm, Mon-Fri, $17.00 an hour DOE
- Production Worker General Assembly, Metal Stamping 1st Shift, 6:30am-3:00pm, Mon-Fri, $17.00 an hour
- Tool and Die Maker 1st shift, 6:30am-3:00pm, Mon-Fri, $17.00 an hour
- HV West Masker/Loader/Setup 2nd shift, 3:15pm-11:45pm Mon-Fri, or 3:15pm-1:45am Mon-Thur, $17.00 hour
- Metal Finisher/Grinder 2nd shift, 3:15pm-11:45pm Mon-Fri, or 3:15pm-1:45am Mon-Thur, $17.00 hour DOE
- Spot Weld Operator/Setup 2nd shift, 3:15pm-11:45pm Mon-Fri, or 3:15pm-1:45am Mon-Thur, $17.00 hour DOE
- Production Workers 2nd shift, 3:15pm-11:45pm Mon-Fri, or 3:15pm-1:45am Mon-Thur, $17.00 hour DOE
- Die Setter 2nd shift weekend shift, 3:00pm-3:30am Fri, Sat, Sun, $17.00 hour DOE
- Blanking 2nd shift, 3:00pm-3:30am Fri, Sat, Sun, $17.00 hour DOE
- Prog & Large Press 2nd shift, 3:00pm-3:30am Fri, Sat, Sun, $17.00 hour DOE
- Custodian 1st Shift, 6:30am-3:30pm, Mon-Fri, $17.00 Hour
- Inside Sales Representative 1st Shift, Mon-Fri, 7:00am-4:30pm, $21.00 hour, plus commissions .Selling and providing professional customer service to contractors and do-it-yourselfers. Assisting customers making purchase decisions on window and door products, decking materials, lumber and sheathing needs. Processing sales transactions and ordering materials. Presents and sells all building materials sold by Glenbrook Building Supply. Provides customer service while ensuring sales and profit goals are met. Assist walk-in customers with selection and sell materials according to their needs.
- Yard laborers -1st shift– M-F 7am to 4pm
- OFFICE MANAGER-1st Shift 9:00am – 3:00pm Mon – Fri, $16-$18 /hr DOE The position requires 3-4 years office experience, Accounts Payable and Receivable, Customer Service Experience, and will make outbound and answer inbound phone calls. There are general office duties such as cleaning, organization, and will be able to manage the office with multi-tasking. This position does not have any breaks, eat lunch when you can. It is a 30 hour work week. EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED, any resumes without the 3-4 years working experience will not be eligible.
- ASSEMBLY-1st shift, 8:00am-4:30pm, Mon-Fri, $16.00 hour Assembling commercial washing machines, and do Shop, Service, Assemble and repair washing machines with light hand tools. Manage all aspects of shop, assembling, repairing, inventory, and cleaning. Ship parts when needed and follow up with customers. Ship out products as customer’s request
- Electronic tech position: testing , inspect and repair product failures. Retest repaired products, assembly of cast iron housings, ,molding of our enhanced weather protection products, assist other departments, build test fixtures 1st shift M-F 7am to 3:30 pm $15 hr
- Production Operator: Run machines that produce stretch films, sheeting, tapes, and other packaging supplies. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, and stand on your feet for 12 hour shift. Rotating 12’s 1st shift 7am to 7pm , 2nd shift 7pm-7am. $13-14/hour.
- Welder– 1st shift 6am to 2:30pm Mon-Fri $16-$18 hour doe
- Production/Machine operator 1st shift 7am to 4pm Mon-Fri $12 hour
- CNC Machinist 1st shift 6am to 2:30pm Mon-Fri $16-$18 DOE
- Paint Prep 1st shift 6am- 2:30pm Mon-Fri $16-$18 DOE
- Extrusion set up and operation 1st shift Mon 8am to 6pm Tue-Thurs 8am to 8pm $14-$16hr, 2nd shift 6pm to 6am Mon-Thurs $14-$16 Doe
- Warehouse Associate 3rd shift 9pm to 5:30 am, Sun-Thurs $16 hr
- Carpentry General Labor Entry level, building prefabricated wood wall panels INDOORS.1st Shift, 6:00am-4:00pm, Mon-Thur, $16.00 an hour, 2nd shift will not start until fall, will be training the summer on first shift
2nd Shift, 2:30pm-10:00pm, Mon-Thur, $17.00 an hour
- Machine Operator/Production affixing labels to single serve cups,1st Shift, Mon-Thur, 4:45am-3:15pm 12 hour shift, with OT on Fridays and Weekends, $16.00 hour, 2nd Shift, Mon-Thur, 2:45pm-1:15am or 4:45pm-3:15am, with OT probably 3:15am, $17.00 hour
Production/ machine op– printing company makes direct mail. 1st Shift, 7:00am-4:00pm, Mon-Fri, $12.00 hour
- Packagers: Full time, rotating days and night shift. $13.50-14.50 /hour depending on shift & experience. OT required as schedule mandates. 1+ year experience in a production environment a plus. Responsible for correct packaging and assuring the quality of all products going into the packages
- Repair tech-1st shift 8am -4:30 Mon-Fri $14.50 hr. SUMMER WORK AVAILABLE
- Production warehouse 1st shift 7am to 3:30pm Mon-Fri $17 hr. temp to hire
NEW RICHMOND, WI
- Production positions working with foam- 1st shift 5:30am 3:30pm Mon-Thurs 6:30-10:30am $13.50 hr 2nd shift 3:30pm to 1:30am Mon-Thurs $14.50 hr, Weekend Shifts also available PART TIME SHIFTS AVAILABLE & SUMMER WORK AVAILABLE
- Drywall delivery– 1st shift 6am to 4-5pm M-F $16.00 overtime ** Immediate start
- Warehouse building supply 1st shift 6am to 4:30pm M-F $16.00 hr** Immediate Start
- Shear/Brake Operator 1st shift (training hours)7am to 3pm Mon-Thurs $15 hour, once trained hours are 5am to 3pm M-Th & 6am to 2pm Fri, 2nd shift (training hours) 3pm-11pm $16 hr. once trained 3pm to 1am M-Th, 2pm-10pm Fri
- Machine operators – injection molding 1st shift 7am to 3pm mon-fri $14 Hr, 2nd shift 3pm to 11:30 pm $15.50 M-F, 3rd shift 11pm to 7:30am Mon-Th, Weekend shifts 4th- 11:30am to 12:30am Fri, Sat, Sun $17.23, extra 4 hours at 15.50, 5th shift 11:30pm to 12PM Fri, Sat, Sun $17.23 hr, extra 4 hours at 15.50 1st thru 3rd shifts are Immediate Start
- Bailer Position– 2nd shift 3:30pm to 1:30 am Mon-Thurs $16 hour bailing extra foam and cardboard
- Plastic Injection molding , assemblies and subassemblies, cleanroom, looking thru a microscope, quality check. May sit during shift 1st shift 7am to 3:30pm M-F $14hr, 2nd shift 3pm to 1:30pm M-Th $14 hr
- Maintenance custodial tech: 1st shift Mon-Thurs 6am to 3:30pm Fri 6am to 10am $16 hr
- Assistant office/Bookkeeper 1st Shift, 8:30pm-5:00am, Mon-Fri, $14.00 hour Inbound and Outbound phone calls from businesses and customers. Entering all rent payments, security deposit disputes and returns, assisting the bookkeeper with bills. Contacting tenants and collecting on late on rental payments, going through mail and dispersing to appropriate departments, Generate customer rates per property and list them.
Administrative and clerical support, including mailing, scanning, faxing, and date entry. Must have Clerical & Office experience. Bookkeeping and collections experience a plus
Production positions– Working with Foam 1st shift 6:30 am to 3:30pm m-Th 6:30 am to 10:30am Fri $13 hr 2nd shift 3:30pm-1:30am Mon-Th $14.50 hr. Will train on 1st shift if possible. temp to hire PART TIME AVAILABLE
Packagers–1st shift Flexible hours- work anytime between 6:30am to 1:30am Monday – Thursday, Package product manually and operate packaging equipment PART TIME AVAILABLE Temporary position
- Tote Washing-1st Shift, 8:00am-4:30pm, Mon-Fri, $16.00 hour SHORT TERM ASSIGNMENT 1-2 months Assist with tote washing and general cleaning of the warehouse Other duties as assigned to clean things up.
- Welder- 1st shift 4:00am-2:30pm, Mon-Thur, $15.00-$20.00.00 hour DOE, 2nd shift 2:30pm-1:00am, Mon-Thur, $15.00-25.00 hour DOE
- Painter– 1st shift 4:00am-2:30pm, Mon-Thur, $15.00-$20.00.00 hour DOE, 2nd Shift, 2:30pm-1:00am, Mon-Thur, $15.00-20.00 hour DOE
Assembly–1st Shift, 6:00am-2:30pm, Monday-Wednesday, $15.00 an hour
RIVER FALLS, WI.
- General Labor production-loading and unloading parts from assembly line. Power washing & Drying- 2nd shift 4pm-2:30am Mon- Thurs- $14.50, overtime is required
- Machine Op Foam/Bubble production area 2nd shift 2:30pm to 10:30pm M-F $17-$18 doe PART TIME MAY BE AVAILABLE
- Machine operator- Pouch Machine 1st shift 6am to 2pm mon-Fri $17-$18 hour DOE PART TIME MAY BE AVAILABLE
- Packaging specialist 2nd shift 2:30pm to 10:30 pm Mon-Fri $16-$17 hour PART TIME MAY BE AVAILABLE
- General Labor– 1st shift 6am to 3pm M-F sanding cabinets and shelving, assembly, gluing, millwork $14 hr
- Wood assembly- 1st shift 6am to 3pm M-F Millwork, using hand tools, Gluing, lifting, measuring, enviroment is dusty full of sawdust. $14 hr
- Finisher- 1st shift 6am to 3pm $16-$21 hr DOE Solid surface fabricator and cabinet assembly
- Plastic extrusion and injection molding Machine operation , 3rd shift 11pm to 7:30 am Sunday thru Thurs $16.80 per hour , 4th shift 7am -7pm Fri Sat Sun $16.80 hr 5th shift weekend night shift 7pm to 7:15 am Friday, Sat, Sun. $16.80 hr
- Custodian I – 1st shift 7am to 3:30pm M-F $16 hr
- Custodian II= 2nd shift 3pm to 11:30pm M-F $17.00 40 hours per week
- Production technician 1st shift 5th shift weekend nights 7pm to 7:15am Fri, Sat, Sun $17.92 hr
- Material handler– 3rd shift 11pm- 7:30am Sun-Thurs $17.92 hr Must have IQMS experience
- Press operator/Slitter operator- 1st shift 6am to 3:30pm Mon-Fri $16 hr
- Cycle Technician 5th shift weekend nights Pay depends on experience
- Distribution Center Associate/Warehouse Coordinator 1st Shift, 6:00am-3:30pm, Mon-Fri, $16.00 hour
- Medical Plastic injection and assembly $14-15.75 1st, 2nd, 3rd shifts.
Star Prairie, WI
Animal Care/Janitorial 1st Shift, 7:00am-4:00pm, Weekdays and Weekends, days may vary, $13.00 per hour Cleaning with chemicals and bleach, laundry, mopping, washing walls- cleaning up after Dogs and cats that live in the sanctuary
- Wire Cutting– 1st Shift 6am-2:30pm $15 hr
- Machine Operator/Crimping– 1st shift 6am- 2:30pm $15hr
- Process operator/ large assembly 1st shift 6am to 2:30pm experience required $15 hr
- General Labor Position 1st shift- 5am to 3:30pm Mon-Fri $15-$20 DOE, or 10am to 8pm Mon-Fri $15-$20 DOE, Concrete products-Proper packaging weights and product quality Organize, stage, sweep, and clean up areas Drive forklift to transport manufactured items to required locations Accurately pick finished goods and palletize for outbound shipments
CLEAR LAKE, WI
- Assembly large farm equipment 1st shift Mon-Thurs 5am to 3:30pm , 2nd shift Mon-Thurs 3:30pm to 1:30am $14-$18 doe
- Shipping and receiving clerk 1st shift Mon-Fri 8am to 4pm $13.75- must have computer experience, warehouse & shipping and receiving experience
- Masker- 1st Shift: 6:00am – 2:00pm, Mon – Fri, $12.00 hour (first day at 8:00am) 2nd Shift: 2:00pm – 10:00pm, Mon – Fri, $12.60 hour (with shift differential) 3rd Shift: 10:00pm – 6:00am, Mon – Fri, $13.00 hour (with shift differential)
- Braider 2nd shift 4pm to 12am M-F $13.50 hr, 3rd Shift 11:30pm-7:30am, Mon-Fri, $15.50 hour-Training period is possibly on 1st shift
- Punch Press Operator 1st shift, 5:00am – 3:00pm, Monday – Thursday $15 2nd shift 4pm to 2am M-Th $15hr
- Tool & Die Maintenance 1st shift 7am to 3pm Mon-Fri $15 2nd shift 3pm to 11pm Mon-Fri $15
- Shift Hall respooling 1st shift 7:30-3:30pm Mon-Fri, $13.50, 2nd shift 3:30pm to 11:30pm Mon-Fri $15, 3rd shift 11:30pm to 7:30am Mon-Fri $15.50
- Assembly working with wire 1st shift 7:30am-3:30pm Mon-Fri $15 hr, 2nd shift 3:30pm-11:30pm Mon-Fri $16.50 hr, 3rd shift 11:30pm-7:30pm Mon-Fri $17 hr
- Extrusion operators-1st Shift, 7:30am-3:30pm, Mon-Fri, $15.00 hour 3rd shift 11:30pm to 7am M-F $18.00
- Punch press Operator 1st Shift, 5:00am-3:00pm, Monday – Thursday, $15.00 hour, 2nd Shift, 4:00pm-2:00am, Monday – Thursday, $15.00 hour
- Tool & Die Maintenance 1st Shift, 5:00am-3:00pm, Monday – Thursday, $15.00 hour, 2nd Shift, 4:00pm-2:00am, Monday – Thursday, $15.00 hour
- Inventory specialist 1st shift M-Th 6am to 4pm $14-$16 hr DOE
- Machine operator/Maintenance 1st shift M-Th 6am to 4pm $13.50-$15 DOE Running Braider, welder, sire cutting machine, solder wave machine, spray conformal coating, Potting and Maintenance.
- Entry Level Assembly Cable pulling 1st shift M-Th 6am to 4pm $12hr PART TIME AVAILABLE
- Machine operator 2nd shift 2:30pm to 10:30 pm Mon-Fr $14.50
- Machine operation medical plastics All shifts Starting at $14 hr. Clean rooms
- General labor /Powder Coating Heavy lifting/wash line 1st shift 7am to 3:30pm Mon-Fri $11.50
- Shipping/ inventory 1st Shift, 6:00am-4:00pm, Mon-Thurs, $14.00-$17.00 Hour DOE Experience in shipping and Receiving and Kitting Able to lift 50lbs, packaging, inventory counts
ST CROIX FALLS, WI
- Machine operation extrusion– 1st shift 7am-3pm Mon-Fri $11.50, 2nd shift 3pm-11pm Mon-Fri $11.75, 3rd shift 11pm to 7am Mon- Thur $12.50 hr
- Material Handler– 3rd shift 11pm-7am M-F $12.50 hr