Looking for a change? Need a job? Please contact our Hudson 715-808-0757 or New Richmond 715-246-3286 offices if you would like to make an appointment. We can also be reached at email@example.com. We are limiting the amount of applicants in each office. A mask is required in all of our offices.
Make some easy money on us!! Refer someone to us- if they work a full 40 hours you get $20 cash. Ask about our Referral bonus program today!
** Our Roseville MN location is temporarily closed.**
- Production Operator: Run machines that produce stretch films, sheeting, tapes, and other packaging supplies. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, and stand on your feet for 12 hour shift. Rotating 12’s 1st shift 7am to 7pm , 2nd shift 7pm-7am. $13-14/hour.
- Extrusion operator- 1st shift Mon 8am to 6pm, Tue-Thurs 8am-8pm $14-$16 Doe, 2nd shift 6pm-6am $14-$16 Doe
- Press operator 1st shift 6am to 2:30 pm Pay Depends on experience
- CNC machining with Lathe experience 1st shift 5:30am to 3:30 pm Mon-Fri, $16-$22 Pay DOE
- Paint Prep 1st shift Mon-Fri 6am to 2:30pm $16-$18 hour DOE
- Maintenance mechanic at a printing company. Mechanical minded- be able to run and maintain printing machines, fast paced- 1st shift 7am to 4pm $12.50-$13.50 hour
- Welder- 1st shift 6am to 2:30pm Mon-Fri $16-$18 hour doe
- Production/Machine operator 1st shift 7am to 4pm Mon-Fri $12 hour
- Production/Machine operator – 2nd shift 2:45 to 1:15am M-Th $17 hour, run machines that put labels on single serve cups.
- Packagers: Full time, rotating days and night shift. $13.50-14.50 /hour depending on shift & experience. OT required as schedule mandates. 1+ year experience in a production environment a plus. Responsible for correct packaging and assuring the quality of all products going into the packages
- Repair tech-1st shift 8am -4:30 Mon-Fri $14.50 hr
NEW RICHMOND, WI
- Part time cleaning– 1st shift 6am to 4-5pm 2 days per week. $14 hour.
- Production position working with foam- 2nd shift 3:30pm to 1:30am Mon-Thurs $14.50 hr, Weekend shift Fri, Sat, Sun
- Plastic injection 1st shift 7am to 3:30pm Mon-Fri $14.00 hr
- Plastic injection 2nd shift 7am ti 3:30 pm Mon-Fri $15.50 hr
- Plastic injection 3rd shift 11pm to 7:30pm Sun-Thurs $15.50 hr
*****Temporary positions in New Richmond– 1-3 month, 1st shift 5:30am-3:30pm $13 hr/ 2nd shift 3:30pm -1:30pm Mon-Thurs $14.50 hr
Production position– 2nd shift 3:30pm-1:30am Mon-Th $14.50 hr. Will train on 1st shift if possible. temp to hire
Short term Production 1st shift 6:30am-3:30p, M-Th, 6:30-10:30am Fri $13.hr, 4-8 weeks temp
- Skilled Auto Mechanics- 1st shift $16 + DOE
- Disassembling engines– 1st shift 7:30am to 4:30pm Mon-Fri $16.00- $17.00 hour DOE
RIVER FALLS, WI.
- Machine operator- Paper Converting- operate sheeters, Guillotine and slitter at a paper company. ,track inventory, load & unload product 2nd shift 2:30pm to 10:30 pm M-F, $16.00-$20.00 hr DOE
- Machine operator- Pouch machine– operate Pouch machine, record material tracking and inventory, load & unload finished product. 1st shift 6am to 2pm M-F. $16.00- $18.00 hr DOE, 2nd shift 2:30 PM to 10:30pm Mon-Fri $17-$18 hr DOE
- Packaging Specialist– wrap and Package finished product, sheets and rolls. Shipping, load & unload product 2nd shift 2:30pm- 10:30pm M-F $16.00- $18.00 hour
- General Labor production-loading and unloading parts from assembly line. Power washing & Drying- 1st shift 5am-3:30 Mon-Thurs $13- hr. , 2nd shift 4pm-2:30pm Mon- Thurs- $14.50, overtime is required on both shifts.
Plastic extrusion and injection molding Machine operation 2nd shift Mon-Fri 3pm to 11:3pm $16.80
- Medical Plastic injection and assembly $12-$13.50 1st, 2nd, 3rd shifts.
- Experienced Welding/ fabrication-1st Shift 7:30am – 3:30pm Mon – Fri, $20-$25 per hour Doe
- Wire Cutting- 1st Shift 6am-2:30pm $15 hr
- Machine Operator/Crimping- 1st shift 6am- 2:30pm $15hr
CLEAR LAKE, WI
- Welder- 2nd shift 3:45 pm – 2:15 am Mon-Thur $15-$30 DOE Resume Required
- Press Brake operator-2nd shift 3:45pm-2:15am 12-$25 DOE Resume Required
- Coating Operator Weekend shift Fri-Sun 6am to 6pm $15.75 1st or 2nd shift
- Maintenance Technician, Flexible shift 1st or 2nd Pay DOE
- Tool & Die Maintenance 1st shift, 5:00am-3:00pm, Monday – Thursday, $15.00 hour, 2nd shift, 4:00pm-2:00am, Monday – Thursday, $15.00 hour
- Material Handlers- 2nd shift 4pm to 2am Mon-Thurs $15 hr.
- Extrusion operator– 3rd shift 11:30- 7:30 M-Fri $18.00 hr
- Material Handler 2nd shift 3:30 pm- 11:30 pm $13.00 hr
- MIG WELDER 1st shift 7am- 3pm M-TH $15 hr
- Assembly working with wires adding jackets, connectors 2nd Shift, 3:30pm-11:30pm, Mon-Fri, $14.00 Hour 3rd Shift, 11:30pm-7:30pm, Mon-Fri, $15.00 hour
- Braider 2nd shift 4pm to 12am M-F $13.50 hr, Training period is possibly on 1st shift
- Punch Press Operator 2nd shift 4pm to 2am M-Th $15hr
- Plastic injection & Extrusion medial parts– all shifts $11-$13.50
- Inventory control specialist 1st shift Monday thru Thursday 6pm to 4pm. $14- $17 DOE
- Quality Control specialist 1st shift M-TH 6am – 4pm $14-$17 hr
- Wire harnessing dept 1st shift M-Th $11-$13 DOE
- Machine operator 2nd shift 2:30pm to 10:30 pm Mon-Fr $12.50
Yard laborer– Loading & Unloading trucks, checking in merchandising, matching purchase orders to sales orders, marking POs on merchandise, accounting for pick tickets, moving materials, assisting in physical inventory. Valid drivers license required, will be working outdoors, warehouse/ yard experience. Knowledge of building materials and commercial drivers license. Resume required 7am to 4pm $17.00
General Assembly, Metal Stamping 1st Shift, 6:30am-3:00pm, Mon-Fri, $13.50 an hour
Tool and Die Maker 1st shift, 6:30am-3:00pm, Mon-Fri, $13.50 an hour, 2nd shift, 3:15pm-11:45pm, Mon-Fri, or 3:15pm-1:45am Mon-Thur, $13.50 hour DOE Metal Finisher/Grinder 2nd shift, 3:15pm-11:45pm Mon-Fri, or 3:15pm-1:45am Mon-Thur, $13.50 hour DOE HV West Masker/Loader/Setup 2nd shift, 3:15pm-11:45pm Mon-Fri, or 3:15pm-1:45am Mon-Thur, $13.50 hour Spot Weld Operator/Setup 2nd shift, 3:15pm-11:45pm Mon-Fri, or 3:15pm-1:45am Mon-Thur, $13.50 hour DOE Production Workers 2nd shift, 3:15pm-11:45pm Mon-Fri, or 3:15pm-1:45am Mon-Thur, $13.50 hour DOE Maverick Shift – Weekend Shift Die Setter 2nd shift, 3:00pm-3:30am Fri, Sat, Sun, $13.50 hour DOE Blanking 2nd shift, 3:00pm-3:30am Fri, Sat, Sun, $13.50 hour DOE Prog & Large Press 2nd shift, 3:00pm-3:30am Fri, Sat, Sun, $13.50 hour DOE Custodian Must be reliable, honest, ability to work. Important to maintain a clean environment, which means getting on your hands and knees and “scrub” sometimes. 1st Shift, 6:30pm-3:30pm, Mon-Fri, $13.00 Hour